Big Olds Is Home Safe & Sound

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, May 11, 2005, 04:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BELLM

Lookin good, kid!  Guess we will see him ( and you) in Joplin in August.
By the way, I took the Holley carb off the HAMB Drags raffle engine today & put it on my roadster.  Runs great, I beleive your dad donated the carb to the build.  Still haven't used the raffle engine/tranny yet, soon I hope.

PEDDRO

Looks great Denise.....but for a second I thought it was grey!!

Your plan for the interior sounds good......stick with it.

Pep

Looks cool Denise....he looks better dressed than naked.....but he is about the same age a lot of us here, and I don't think any of us look good naked either. :wink:
See Ya
Pep

rumrumm

Very nice, Denise. I know the feeling and it's great, isn't it?
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Dirk35

Wow! Very nice Denise! Cant wait to see it with the top on!

reborn55

Looks great--do we get to see it at Indy Good Guys?

Leon

Looks great!  See you in Springfield.

purplepickup

You've come a long way baby!!  8)  Lookin' good!!  :shock:  We're anxious to see it finished....keep us posted.

Now we're gonna have to get used to seeing you with a top on. :wink:
Well, at least you can still pull your top down once in a while ~:)
George

Slick 50

Tee Heee Heee. Big Olds on a trailer!!! :D  :shock:  :oops:

I'll bet that won't happen very often. Good choice though as it was bad enough driving in a closed car that weekend.

Looks great Denise. I can't wait to see it up close.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Bob K

WOW that looks great Denise, can't wait to see it. What is that rear plate? Is that a 47 Michigan plate?

Maggie just walked in and saw the car for the first time.  " I really love the color" said she.

Later

B :) B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

SKR8PN

But,but,but..................how we gonna cruise, setting on his rear shelf, with all that shiny paint,purdy interior, and NEW TOP?????

Just kidding!!
He looks GREAT!!  Congrats!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Kctom

Looks good D. Now you can retire the "must own body shop sign"
Looking foreward to seeing it.
TOM

awsum34

Denise. sure going to miss the prime Olds. Alot of fun in that car.  
Sure lookin good.
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

Fuzzy

8) Fantastic Denise,great,kool,wow,excellent,beautiful,stunning.Did I miss anything?
Fuzzy
No billet for this kid!

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Kctom1"Looks good D. Now you can retire the "must own body shop sign"
Looking foreward to seeing it.
TOM

It funny you should bring up that sign.  I hadn't seen that sign in years till yesterday when I was trying to find the box in the garage that had the ziplock baggies of the little bits and pieces that go with the chromed window trim stuff.  That sign was right on top of that box.  It brought back some very cool memories.

Thanks for all the kind kudos guys.  Much appreciated.  Big Olds has got a whole new feel to him right now.  It's taken a bit to get use to nice paint.  I have found myself not walking too far away from him at the local cruz nites.  Alittle worried about other car doors, purses, hanging keys ect.  I don't ever remember feeling this way with any of my other cars.  Primer does have it's advantages :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.