30 pon back from paint

Started by Kctom, May 04, 2005, 06:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kctom

The pontiac came back to my shop yesterday. Trying to get ready for the interior shop next Monday. Put tail lights and 3rd brake light in yesterday. Today was window day. Put the oval rear in 3 times today. First time had it in and was wiping the black glue stuff off from the back when it fell inside the car. Yes it broke. Back to glass shop, glued it in and when cleaning it saw a couple dozen deep scratches in it. Back to glass shop again. The third try was the finial one. Looking toward to tomorrow. Windshield and side glass.
TOM

WZ JUNK

Looking good.  Your colors.  Hope are paths cross someday soon.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

midnight sun

Quote from: "Kctom1"The pontiac came back to my shop yesterday. Trying to get ready for the interior shop next Monday. Put tail lights and 3rd brake light in yesterday. Today was window day. Put the oval rear in 3 times today. First time had it in and was wiping the black glue stuff off from the back when it fell inside the car. Yes it broke. Back to glass shop, glued it in and when cleaning it saw a couple dozen deep scratches in it. Back to glass shop again. The third try was the finial one. Looking toward to tomorrow. Windshield and side glass.
TOM

I really like the paint scheme.  NICE!!
How can there be "self help" groups :?:

Heatnbeat

the great work really shows!

slocrow

Look'en nice Tom. I see you favor the black over theme........ :b-d: Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

rumrumm

Very nice, Tom. I really like the two-tone paint scheme.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

kc ron

I notice the back glass support system is very hi-tech.
Ron  :roll: