Boris get down and dirty

Started by Pep, May 01, 2005, 10:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pep

For those that know Boris, Hair just right, nice boots and clothes. You probably don't believe he can get down and dirty. Well here's the proof he can....here he is block sanding the 37 last week end. He done the entire front by himself...even with worn wet and dry paper. Of course, I was shown the little blister at the end :wink: ....but I appreciated his efforts. It left me to do other stuff.

And to prove he was there at the end.

See Ya
Pep

Brootal

Nah... fooled ya Pep.

That was my Stunt/Body Double.

I was getting a manicure.
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

Jimmy B

:shock: Has the world gone topsey turby :wink:  :lol:
Hey Pep that looks pretty * good! :D  The '37 would look good painted in a shiny shade of that there undercoat 8)  ....... & I am serious :twisted:

Brootal

Nope. TRIPLE BLACK.

Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

//www.the-rumbler.com

flatoz

christ!

you let boris near your car!

SIT in your car I can understand, but SAND, man pep you must have needed a break!  

more to the point, why wasnt he working on the rambler :D

Pep

Quote from: "flatoz"christ!

you let boris near your car!

SIT in your car I can understand, but SAND, man pep you must have needed a break!  

more to the point, why wasnt he working on the rambler :D

Hmmm I think there may be a payback in time Flatoz...I won't mind helping. Ive got the place and tools. He's a pretty good apprentice, I only had to chip hime once when he forgot to use the block :wink: . I'll show him once. Lucky I'm not to fussy aye Boris :wink:
See Ya
Pep

Pep

Quote from: "Jimmy B":shock: Has the world gone topsey turby :wink:  :lol:
Hey Pep that looks pretty * good! :D  The '37 would look good painted in a shiny shade of that there undercoat 8)  ....... & I am serious :twisted:

Nah..Boris has it...triple black. The deciding factor was how well the guards turned out...and we both agree it will  be straight enough for black.
See Ya
Pep

Dave

Black sounds good, Can you get other colours?

Bern_32

As long as the other options are black - yep no problems  :lol:
"Just a Kid in a Hopped Up Model A"

Brootal

Quote from: "Bern_32"As long as the other options are black - yep no problems  :lol:

No... I think what Dave means is, there aren't any other colours out there to paint a hot rod.

Am I right Dave?

:)

//www.the-rumbler.com

hotrodmatt

Quote from: "flatoz"more to the point, why wasnt he working on the rambler :D

Yeah come on Boris... get that beast going. If it's on the road before the Nostalgia Drags I'll try and arrange you a bit of dyno time in lieu of my car going back on the rollers...

Crosley.In.AZ

so....... Boris is a pretty boy that can work too?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Mr Cool

It must have something to do with the lack of roof on your car Pep, and I believe he is running out of rods to ride in.
Luckily mine has a roof.  :lol:
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Cword

Sonofagun!
The rod rider has legs.

Usually we only see him from the chest up.

mike
--

Sean

Quote from: "Brootal".

I was getting a manicure.

Girlie-man was actually doing something besides sitting on his butt in somebody elses car?  :wink: