Boris get down and dirty

Started by Pep, May 01, 2005, 10:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Pep"For those that know Boris, Hair just right, nice boots and clothes. You probably don't believe he can get down and dirty. Well here's the proof he can....here he is block sanding the 37 last week end. He done the entire front by himself...even with worn wet and dry paper. Of course, I was shown the little blister at the end :wink: ....but I appreciated his efforts. It left me to do other stuff.

And to prove he was there at the end.

I think he developed the muscles for doing that when he grabbed the "sissy bar" in the Jeep as I gently drove down into a canyon here a few years ago  8) .

c ya, Sum

p.s.  Boris when are you and Sue coming back?

kroozn

I think he developed the muscles for doing that when he grabbed the "sissy bar" in the Jeep as I gently drove down into a canyon here a few years ago  8) .

c ya, Sum

p.s.  Boris when are you and Sue coming back?[/quote]

Yeah Boris  ... when?
Now that you have developed the muscles and the skills you are more than welcome back to my shop ...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Naw, I wouldn't make you work  ... too much!
Carl

1FATGMC

Quote from: "kroozn"I think he developed the muscles for doing that when he grabbed the "sissy bar" in the Jeep as I gently drove down into a canyon here a few years ago  8) .

c ya, Sum

p.s.  Boris when are you and Sue coming back?

Yeah Boris  ... when?
Now that you have developed the muscles and the skills you are more than welcome back to my shop ...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Naw, I wouldn't make you work  ... too much!
Carl

Talking about people who where suppose to take a trip what about that Vegas shop owner who submits all of his guests to block sanding  :evil: ???

I thought he was suppose to stop by in March.  Seems to be early May now.

c ya I hope,

Sum

kroozn

Talking about people who where suppose to take a trip what about that Vegas shop owner who submits all of his guests to block sanding  :evil: ???

I thought he was suppose to stop by in March.  Seems to be early May now.

c ya I hope,

Sum[/quote]

No rest for the wicked.
I have a crew back now and will take some time off in a few weeks when we are sort of caught up.
I am going to go see the grand kids tho