Southerland Auto Transport.....Good news!!!

Started by Slick 50, April 30, 2005, 06:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick 50

A while back I posted here, the HAMB, and Streetrod Stuff BBS that I'd been "had" by a guy named Bill Southerland from California. When I finished my job in Bellingham I contracted him to pick up my Caddy and deliver it to SC. He charged me a $200 deposit and never showed so I had to find another shipper. I told him I would post my experiences with his company on several hot rod related boards on the web, to which he replied that if I slandered him he'd have his lawyers all over me and he'd have my Caddy in his driveway.

Well, today when we returned from the Rat Rod Rumble in Tennessee, there was a notice from the US Department of Justice, US Attorney, Eastern District  of California stating that he has been found guilty of consumer fraud, is in custody, and a will be sentenced on June 10th.

I'm to submit a "declaration of victim's losses" stating the monetary loss, and a "Victim Impact Statement " stating how his crime affected me , including emotional injuries. I guess now's the time to tell them I can't perform my sexual duties because I'm fretting over his threats to take my Caddy, huh?

Anyway, I would be surprised to get any money back from this creep, but at least I know he got nailed by the law! He very well could be somebody's girlfriend as we speak!

So, if anyone else has had any unsatisfactory dealings with this character drop me a line and I'll give you the contact info.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

phat rat

That's great. Always good too hear when somebody like that finally gets caught
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

58 Yeoman

Yes, Virginia...there is a God!! :lol:

Tell him not to drop his soap in the shower.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

phat46

to which he replied that if I slandered him he'd have his lawyers all over me and he'd have my Caddy in his driveway.  

Heh heh, he's gonna have more than a Caddy in his "driveway"... :D  :D

Fat Cat

Quote from: "phat46"He's gonna have more than a Caddy in his "driveway"... :D  :D

Or at least he will think it feels like a Caddy.

Crosley.In.AZ

Well it is good news to hear the * got caught
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

slocrow

Quote from: "Fat Cat"Or at least he will think it feels like a Caddy.

Would you be wishing the weiner mobile on this soon to be girly guy's "driveway"?
Glad that finally at least one of these guy's is going to get his. Thanks for the update.............Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...