Inro and question......X38.

Started by cripple-pete, April 22, 2005, 06:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cripple-pete

Hi to all,
  I'm Pete, used to be with HRI, and from OZ.
  I'm building a 35 Roadster Ute and would like to find out about those new quarter panels, I would also like to see a pix of the section that sits behind the seat and holds the roof.
Thanks Pete.

parklane

Pull up a chair, sit down, and make yourself homely.....er...at home.You'll like it here :wink:  :D  :D
John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

cripple-pete

Already done that, that's why I'm Cripple-Pete....

Brootal

If you want to let this guy in to the Super Secret Aussie section Fat Cat, I think it should be OK.

Pep can probalby vouch for him better though. :)

Welcome Pete.
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

X38

Where are you at Pete? A friend of mine makes the rear panels ("the tub section").  The guy's a 35 nut and could answer pretty anything you could want to know about 35/6's factory style.

He makes the side panels and tailgate skin - you do the rest. PM me for contact details.

Lithgow-Mick

Hey Pete, welcome mate.  :wink:
Where ya been hiding.  :shock:
If its not a Flattie
Then it wouldn,t pull a Sailor
Off Ya Sister

cripple-pete

Been looking around for a new forum since HRI's closed, spose I kept hoping it would start up again.
X38, mines complete but I want to go black so the originals aren't quite up to it.
Flatoz, she's getting a Mike Davidson stroked and blown flatty with a borg warner Asia trans and diff.

X38

Pete I meant where are you located? I know a few blokes with the 4 speed conversion from Mike. Mike's a funny fella. Are you using his heads?

cripple-pete

Yeh X38,
 I like the look of stock heads but with the extra heat I might try his, it's just the cost..
 I'm inear Yamba NSW.
 I thought I'd PM'd you with my details this morning, send me his name and number or get him to contact me X38.
thanks Pete.

Pep

Geezus Pete...How many cars have you got :wink: ...last I heard you had two  37 roadsters....now a 35 roadster ute....If your bored with that black 37 roadster...er...um..can I have it :lol:  :wink:...And if you want to get into the Aussie secret forum...I'll vouch for ya :wink:
See Ya
Pep

cripple-pete

Hi Pep,
 Yeh, the new 37 was worse under the paint than I hoped so I've been looking for someone with the ability. time and not to heavy on wallet.
 The plan changed a bit, so don't hate me, she now has a Chev, I just really did'nt wan't to cut the firewall and Colin Bates was'nt to excited about all the mods to get the Winsdor in, on the positive side I'm getting air bags so one day she'll see the road.
 I thought the 35 could make a very interesting driver, she's moving along quite well, but still hurting the wallet so I might have to sell B1.
 Yours is looking good, I wish I could do things myself, save alot ,but I'm sure theres still alot of dark times.
 Thanks for vouching for me.................secret handshake or ring ?.
Pete.

Pep

Quote from: "cripple-pete"Hi Pep,
 Yeh, the new 37 was worse under the paint than I hoped so I've been looking for someone with the ability. time and not to heavy on wallet.
 The plan changed a bit, so don't hate me, she now has a Chev, I just really did'nt wan't to cut the firewall and Colin Bates was'nt to excited about all the mods to get the Winsdor in, on the positive side I'm getting air bags so one day she'll see the road.
 I thought the 35 could make a very interesting driver, she's moving along quite well, but still hurting the wallet so I might have to sell B1.
 Yours is looking good, I wish I could do things myself, save alot ,but I'm sure theres still alot of dark times.
 Thanks for vouching for me.................secret handshake or ring ?.
Pete.

Geeeeezzzzuuuuus Pete......A Chev in 37 Ford Roadster :!: ..Chit......Some guys will take the easy road don't they :wink: ....Now go to my web site and look again....what was the very first thing I did when I got my 37...took the bloddy Chev out!...I don't know about vouching for you now mate :wink:
See Ya
Pep

Roddess1932

Oohhhh...secret aussie forum...doesnt seem like its secret with you all just mentioning it..... :shock:  :D

I suppose I should introduce myself too......here seems like a good enough place to do it....

My name is Sandra and I am from Melb, Vic. I own a 1923 T Bucket and am building (ha! should I say I watch while my fiance builds!??...Just kidding...of course I help.... :roll: ) a 1932 Roadster. My fiance has a 1934 5 window Aussie Coupe.

I too am from HRI though not all that long before it got shut down. Thought I would have a nosy thru here and here I am!

I do know some of the other Melbournians here, so Hello! And hello to everyone else whether you be an aussie or any one else! Look forward to chattin' to you all in the future!

Devilrod

Quote from: "Roddess1932"Oohhhh...secret aussie forum...doesnt seem like its secret with you all just mentioning it..... :shock:  :D

I suppose I should introduce myself too......here seems like a good enough place to do it....

My name is Sandra and I am from Melb, Vic. I own a 1923 T Bucket and am building (ha! should I say I watch while my fiance builds!??...Just kidding...of course I help.... :roll: ) a 1932 Roadster. My fiance has a 1934 5 window Aussie Coupe.

I too am from HRI though not all that long before it got shut down. Thought I would have a nosy thru here and here I am!

I do know some of the other Melbournians here, so Hello! And hello to everyone else whether you be an aussie or any one else! Look forward to chattin' to you all in the future!

Hey Trouble  :lol:
Finally decide to post huh
Speed and Style. One day I\'ll get the speed bit......

Roddess1932

Yeah - I saw you online and thought you would be the first to reply....he he he.... :P

I hadnt logged on earlier as the initial registration email got sent to my junk mail - I mean - Junk...hello :evil: ? What the?? But I am here now....

And me? Cause trouble???? :shock:  :shock:  :shock: