First ride of the year in the 32.

Started by Dave, April 10, 2005, 09:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Well I got er out yesterday. Ive been waiting for more rain to wash the roads off more but I decided a ride was in order to warm the engine for an oil change. It ran sweet as usuall but my radio is acting screwey and the cd keeps skipping :cry: . Ive tried a number of things to fix it but Im thinkin its just a bad unit so looks like down the road ill replace it with another brand. I bought kenwood just because thats what all my Ham Radio gear is but its junk :!: . Back to the ride... Lots of thumbs up from other drivers and a fun ride. Got home changed the oil went for another short ride then off to dinner with some friends. I just looked at the weather channel and its supposed to be almost 80 here today :lol:  Now what :?:  Motorcycle or hot rod :?:
I guess after I wash the truck ill flip a coin and go for a ride in or on sumpin
Dave :wink:

EMSjunkie

Quote from: "N8DC"
I guess after I wash the truck ill flip a coin and go for a ride in or on sumpin
Dave :wink:

Congrats Dave  :D
I'll be doing the same today. first trip under her own power.
take the scooter out for a while, then the rod, then the scoot again.
see a pattern developing? pretty soon it will be supper time  :shock:

be careful out there, whatever you are on or in.

Vance
"I don\'t know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce"

1934 Ford 3 Window
Member, Rural Rodders
Member, National Sarcasm Society  "Like we need your support"
*****Co-Founder  Team Smart*****

Sean

Quote from: "N8DC"I bought kenwood just because thats what all my Ham Radio gear is but its junk

I have a Pioneer in my wifes car and have had no trouble with it at all in the 6 years since it was installed. Last one I owned was a Sony, and it was trouble free as well.

Charlie Chops 1940

Got the '40 out on Friday. Short cruise and then washed it in and out. Time for a little maintenence and we're off...to somewhere.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

32coupe

Wow, it's just the opposite here, I am looking at putting mine away for the winter. I already have the motor out for a freshen up and  I am giving the whole rod the once over with the magic cleaning wand :D

By the way, both of my cars use a Kenwood stereo with stackers, and both are working great. It pars to have both the same, as I can swap the cartridges between the stackers as the mood takes me.
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

tattoo

I went out in my boat today great weather for it!