Am I s'posed to intro myself? The Hamb has me timid lately~

Started by Grease Can, April 09, 2005, 09:18:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grease Can

It's me, Gracie...  I was Gracie on here years ago but couldn't make Gracie work so I am now going by what the mean boys used to call me in high school.   Do I have to give you a list of my FORD vehicles... the 49, 31, 68, 01, and the 56 Vespa?  I sold the 54 Lincoln.  

There ya have it.

Boring.

Please be gentle.

purplepickup

....better not let Crosley see that 56 Vespa.  He's got a thing for unusually fast scoots. :shock:

Welcome back :b-d:
George

enjenjo

Hi Gracie. Sorry we couldn't get together when I was in Vegas this last time, see you in June.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Grease Can

Quote from: "enjenjo"Hi Gracie. Sorry we couldn't get together when I was in Vegas this last time, see you in June.

No prob... I guess I'm here permanently so I'll be here next time you mosey thru.

I've got my 49 here now... just waiting for Carl to find me a corner somewhere in the shop so I can start working on it... its kind of embarassing driving a rusty car in the desert... I mean EVERYONE has rust in the South... but not so out here.  :oops:

Charlie Chops 1940

Hiya Gracie, nice to have you over on this side. Make yerself at home again.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome back......  :D

I like Vespas.  rode one when I was a youngster

Quote....better not let Crosley see that 56 Vespa. He's got a thing for unusually fast scoots.  

Ol purple pickup truck guy is joking around since I like bikes with at least 100 hp at the rear wheel....  :lol:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Carps

'Bout time you got back.

So, ya gunna get Carl sandin on yer jalopy or just supervising as usual?   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

phat46

Quote from: "Grease Can"I am now going by what the mean boys used to call me in high school.   Do I have to give you a list of my FORD vehicles... the 49, 31, 68, 01, and the 56 Vespa?  I sold the 54 Lincoln.  

I bet those "mean boys" are jealous now! Welcome back

kroozn

Quote from: "Grease Can"It's me, Gracie...  I was Gracie on here years ago but couldn't make Gracie work so I am now going by what the mean boys used to call me in high school.   Do I have to give you a list of my FORD vehicles... the 49, 31, 68, 01, and the 56 Vespa?  I sold the 54 Lincoln.  

Grease Can?
I hope Frank can fix it so you can use " Gracie ".

Maybe this isn't the real Gracie!
"Timid" ? Yeah, right!

As soon as there is room in the shop we will get your rust bucket '49 in here and like Carps says ... I will supervise your work!

I think you should paint it pink.... that's a good girly color  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

_Drewfus_

\"Dear God,
help me be the MAN that my dog thinks I am.......\"

Grease Can

Quote from: "kroozn"
Quote from: "Grease Can"It's me, Gracie...  I was Gracie on here years ago but couldn't make Gracie work so I am now going by what the mean boys used to call me in high school.   Do I have to give you a list of my FORD vehicles... the 49, 31, 68, 01, and the 56 Vespa?  I sold the 54 Lincoln.  

Grease Can?
I hope Frank can fix it so you can use " Gracie ".

Maybe this isn't the real Gracie!
"Timid" ? Yeah, right!

As soon as there is room in the shop we will get your rust bucket '49 in here and like Carps says ... I will supervise your work!

I think you should paint it pink.... that's a good girly color  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Pink?  NO WAY... I'm not turning my shoebox into a tampon box!

47wood

Welcome to the RRT Gracie.  How 'bout posting some pics of those nice rides?  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

MrMopar64

Quote from: "kroozn"

Heyyyyy watch it with the pink coments!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

Pope Downunder

There ya have it.

Boring.

Please be gentle.

Welcome.  Sounds like you have enough projects to keep you going for a while.

CalifCarl

Quote from: "Grease Can"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Hi Gracie. Sorry we couldn't get together when I was in Vegas this last time, see you in June.

No prob... I guess I'm here permanently so I'll be here next time you mosey thru.

I've got my 49 here now... just waiting for Carl to find me a corner somewhere in the shop so I can start working on it... its kind of embarassing driving a rusty car in the desert... I mean EVERYONE has rust in the South... but not so out here.  :oops:

OK G, I've got the space ready for you! :wink: