Hey George,we got Murph a playmate...........

Started by SKR8PN, March 07, 2005, 02:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SKR8PN

I'd like to introduce "Ginger's Golden Grace",but you can call her Gracie for short!!
I must be nuts for starting another pup all over again.......We just got Ginger thru all the basic obedience,and ready for the advanced stuff!

If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

purplepickup

I had a feeling you and Willy would get another Golden.  She's really cute :D

Murf says "Cool...when can she come out and play?"

George

tomslik

Quote from: "purplepickup"I had a feeling you and Willy would get another Golden.  She's really cute :D

Murf says "Cool...when can she come out and play?"

man, if I had a tongue like that.....
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Jim....She sure is a sweetheart! There isn't a more loyal companion on earth than a Golden! Speaking of dogs,my Wirehair lost about 50% of her hair....she's half naked :shock: After spending nearly $700 for tests at the Iowa State University Vet School....They proclaimed her to be the picture of health.....They have never seen anything like it and have no explanation whatsoever.Other than being a bit shabby looking.....it hasn't affected her one bit.Sure hope it grows back at some point :roll:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "40"....she's half naked :shock:

I hope shes ok!!!  Maybe she wants a lawnmower  :lol:  :twisted:

Jim, She's adorable!!!!  and so's Murf!!!  I am confused though, I thought you got her a while back? is this another?  

Tom, forget it!! :twisted:

47wood

Congrats ...looks a lot like our 6 year old Golden "Sunny" when she was a pup.  Smart dog with a vocabulary of about 30 words (we spell a lot).  Know what you mean about start a pup all over again.  They are like a piggy bank ...you make deposits for the first 2 years, then with-drawls for the rest of her life.  Cal   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!