Vic Hot Rod Show pics.

Started by Brootal, March 06, 2005, 09:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brootal

AKA Old32's Last Hurrah.

Haven't got around to doing the update on my website yet, but I have done it on the Street Machine website. The hosting company compresses the crap out of the pics, but you should get the general idea.

CHECK IT OUT!!!

After 20 years, old32 has finally decided to let someone else have a go. Make sure you leave your phone turned on for next year's show Roy, I'm sure there'll be some questions. :)
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

Anonymous

Hey MrBrootal Nice Photos.

You have one of Flatoz Roadster prior to the engine swap.

I also see Geoff Rea has a good sticker, No Bozo's. Do you know where you can get these as I am sure Mr Carps would like to buy one..... :lol:

Scodd

Brootal, nice work as usual.

Greg

kroozn

Now why aren't you Aussies in chat with us?
Everybody else is there! LOL!

Anonymous

Not to sound rude but after the demise of HRI MrFatCat gave us our own Aussie section and it is most likely not all the Aussies can access the Chat  :roll:

enjenjo

Anybody can access the chat. so you can't use that as an excuse. several of the Aussies were there tonight, and they were saying bad things about you.  :shock: you might be there next week just to protect yourself. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Anonymous

Dolly

He Brootal, late model Dunnydore ute with the airbrushed graphic on the bonnet.  

Owner's Christian name is Claudio, he's a real cool guy also known as "The Poolman" and owns one of the nicest Deuce roadsters, you've ever seen.  Remeber the painted on licence plate 32 RAG?  Well the plate is gone and the car is in surgery so next time you see it, it'll knock your sox right off.  Be nice if you could update to include his full name.

As for the old heap with the lines scribbled all over it, whatever posessed you to include THAT in the pictures.    :roll:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Dolly

Quote from: "enjenjo"...you might be there next week just to protect yourself. :lol:
Or so you guys can spank him, coz he's been a baaad boy!     :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Brootal

Quote from: "Dolly"He Brootal, late model Dunnydore ute with the airbrushed graphic on the bonnet.  

Owner's Christian name is Claudio, he's a real cool guy also known as "The Poolman" and owns one of the nicest Deuce roadsters, you've ever seen.  Remeber the painted on licence plate 32 RAG?  Well the plate is gone and the car is in surgery so next time you see it, it'll knock your sox right off.  Be nice if you could update to include his full name.

I just noticed he's in the latest Commodore Specials magazine. Don't worry, I'm sure he knows who he is. :)

I do remember the 'RAG32' roadster. So he's going to re-do it is he? Pretty brave man to take a new car and re-work it. Well done. :)

QuoteAs for the old heap with the lines scribbled all over it, whatever posessed you to include THAT in the pictures.    :roll:

Must've been all that crap Victorian beer Flatoz was feeding me.  :lol:  :-o

//www.the-rumbler.com

Anonymous

Quote from: "enjenjo"Anybody can access the chat. so you can't use that as an excuse. several of the Aussies were there tonight, and they were saying bad things about you.  :shock: you might be there next week just to protect yourself. :lol:

Well MrEnjenjo kindly direct me so I can see why they need to talk about me behind my back.

And if that Dolly accuses me of being her boyfriend I may have to consider legal action :lol:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "TISOK"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Anybody can access the chat. so you can't use that as an excuse. several of the Aussies were there tonight, and they were saying bad things about you.  :shock: you might be there next week just to protect yourself. :lol:

Well MrEnjenjo kindly direct me so I can see why they need to talk about me behind my back.

And if that Dolly accuses me of being her boyfriend I may have to consider legal action :lol:

In the menu at the top of every page there is a link with the word "Chat" that directs you to the page http://www.roddingroundtable.com/chat/index.php There you need to sign up for the chat room and login in to talk to others. We have a regular scheduled chat at 9pm eastern time on sunday night. If some of the Aussies want to set up something at some other time let me know and I will add it to the listed chat times.

choco

Quote from: "Fat Cat"We have a regular scheduled chat at 9pm eastern time on sunday night. If some of the Aussies want to set up something at some other time let me know and I will add it to the listed chat times.

That's about midday on Monday for us Aussies on the right coast. You gotta go there - those Goobers are funny!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

flatoz

if you remember correctly brootal,

the crap beer you were drinking was the * that you left here from you last visit, its in the same league as the * crownies that I have had sitting on top of my bbq for the last 5 weeks out in the weather.

seems the gold in the label fades with time :D  why anyone would drink such swill is beyond me! bloody carlton draft in a poofy bottle :?

seems to fool all other aussies tho :lol:

Brootal

Quote from: "flatoz"if you remember correctly brootal,

the crap beer you were drinking was the * that you left here from you last visit, its in the same league as the * crownies that I have had sitting on top of my bbq for the last 5 weeks out in the weather.

seems the gold in the label fades with time :D  why anyone would drink such swill is beyond me! bloody carlton draft in a poofy bottle :?

seems to fool all other aussies tho :lol:

Geez... took you long enough to bite on that one! :)

I bought some suitably gay stuff on the weekend, Hollandia or something. It was not bad and only $34 a case.

//www.the-rumbler.com