DLRA Speed Week.

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2005, 08:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Not long now until the DLRA hold Speed wwek on Lake Gairdner.
14 to 18 March 2005. Any one from this forum planning to go ?

1FATGMC

Quote from: "TISOK"Not long now until the DLRA hold Speed wwek on Lake Gairdner.

I'd sure like to be there, but I don't think so.  I'd sure like to hear results later if you have any.  

I've been looking at John Brough's site (  http://users.bigpond.com/jbrough/lakes/lakes.html ) with interest as he has a nice lakester and has gone pretty fast with it this last year.

Keep us informed,

Sum

Brootal

I will be there wearing my "Street Machine Magazine" hat (and maybe shirt too... come to think of it, I'll probably be wearing a cowboy hat... better protection).

Anyway, I'll be with Geoff Seddon (Editor) and Simon Davidson (Rockstar Photographer)... so why am I going?

Because.... Ummmm.... I.... Er..... Ummmm... I'm good company???

Why? Who's asking? :)
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Brootal"I will be there wearing my "Street Machine Magazine" hat (and maybe shirt too... come to think of it, I'll probably be wearing a cowboy hat... better protection).

Anyway, I'll be with Geoff Seddon (Editor) and Simon Davidson (Rockstar Photographer)... so why am I going?

Because.... Ummmm.... I.... Er..... Ummmm... I'm good company???

Why? Who's asking? :)

a hat and shirt?!  .......... dressing up a bit?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Anonymous

Brootal,
Just tell the truth you want to go Rod Riding.

Mr Cool

Just make sure you take sunscreen Boris, and apply liberally to the upper thighs..........
And NO, Im NOT kidding.
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

X38

Mike Davidson's coming to the Nats after that, when i intend to fully quiz him on the twin flatty streamliner project.

river1

Quote from: "Brootal"I will be there wearing my "Street Machine Magazine" hat (and maybe shirt too... come to think of it, I'll probably be wearing a cowboy hat... better protection).

because they need someone to make them look good in comparison?

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Mr34

Quote from: "Brootal"I will be there wearing my "Street Machine Magazine" hat

See the latest SM Magazine? It has a COMMODORE on the cover.

BORING

You can probably tell that i didnt buy it......

Brootal

Quote from: "Mr34"
Quote from: "Brootal"I will be there wearing my "Street Machine Magazine" hat

See the latest SM Magazine? It has a COMMODORE on the cover.

BORING

You can probably tell that i didnt buy it......

Ah Yes... to you and I possibly, but to the majority of the punters that buy SM... FOOOOOOLLY SIIIIIICK MAAAAAATE!!! :)

Ron Barclay's Deuce Coupe is pretty nice though. Wait until you see the next issue... Cadillac... Mmmmm....

//www.the-rumbler.com

Carps

Quote from: "TISOK"Not long now until the DLRA hold Speed wwek on Lake Gairdner.

I was planning to go, but the market planning dept planned to launch a new model at the same time, so now i'm planning to be working for the man instead of attending at Lake Gairdner.

However, I continue to plan to attend the NSRA Nat's, and I'm also planning to be at Bonneville sometime after that.  However, for me that's about as much planniing as I plan to do.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Larry@Graffiti

I will be there as usual, along with about half of Castlemaine and a couple of tag-along yanks. Tex is going with us again for the first time in a couple of years and this year Ron Ceridono is tagging along too. It will be fun.

Brootal

Quote from: "Larry@Graffiti"I will be there as usual, along with about half of Castlemaine and a couple of tag-along yanks. Tex is going with us again for the first time in a couple of years and this year Ron Ceridono is tagging along too. It will be fun.

Cool!

So have they asked if you can organise to meet me???  :lol:

//www.the-rumbler.com

Larry@Graffiti

Sorry you will have to make an appointment with our social manager.

Brootal

Quote from: "Larry@Graffiti"Sorry you will have to make an appointment with our social manager.

I'll get your people to speak to my people. We'll work something out. :)

//www.the-rumbler.com