electrical switches

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 26, 2005, 07:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

remind me where to find some quality switches for these 12 volt cars.

various types........ illuminated when 'on' , toggle style, momentary contact when pushed, rocker type.

I want some switches that are going to last for several years
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

MrMopar64

I've got a BUNCH tell me what you need and I'll see if I have them
Most of what I have is Napa surplus I bought several boxes from a guy I've got wire,switches,terminal kits,wire loom, terminals,heat shield etc.

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

I am just trying to find a source for some good switches for various applications.

I am tired of the plastic or low quality crap falling apart
Tony

enjenjo

Del City wire has a good selection, also Waytek wire. both of them are on the WWW.

I used to like the switches I got from NAPA, but the quality has fallen badly in the last couple years. For that matter, it is getting harder to find quality replacement electrical parts anywhere locally. As far as brands, Cole Herse, and AMP seem to be reliably good. I'm sure there are others.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

paul2748

If you don't want anything fancy, try Sears Hardware.  They have most of what you are looking for.

Crosley.In.AZ

Del City wire & Waytek sure have a boat load of parts on their web sites
Tony

fatkoop

Look for Cole-Hersey switches.  I don't have a web site right now, but I bet they have one.  Good quality, heavyduty type electrical components.  Also, if you all aren't familar with Auveco Co., you should be.  They have just about every hardware/fastener-type component and some other stuff EVER USED on automobiles.  Some amazing stuff.  I read it just for info and enjoyment.  Good Luck.