Detroit Autorama!!

Started by KustomLincolnLady, February 23, 2005, 07:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"Just sitting here wondering who's going weekend after this!!!!  so figured I would start the post.

40 are you coming this yr????

I know Bob K's coming, so thats a new face to meet!!!

what are the plans for meeting and saying HI and getting our hugs  :lol:

sure going to miss George! Hope he's doing well with his surgery :wink:
Debb

Ill be there with sue saturday early and prolly all day into the evening.
Ill make one comment .. If you want roof parking get there early it fills up fast.... I plan on being there fore they open... Im still looking for set up passes.. well one at least and id take a day off to go down and help out. Any available?
Dave :?:

river1

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"If your coming to my party and drinking, your better have a plan . I'm not against tying ya up

is that a promise ~:)  :)S(

to bad i can't make it :ha)

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

It sure sounds like a killer weekend...but...unfortunately,I'm not going to make it.Still having a little trouble with my old back.... the 500 mile goose chase after frame rails last weekend was the first real test and I don't think I'm quite ready for a trek across country to Detroit.I had hoped someone from the area was wanting to go to share the driving but so far,no takers.I have projects scheduled thru the end of the year and have absolutely no time for further back problems so I think I'll play it safe.I had a great time last year and hope everyone has a great weekend this year as well!
  Has anyone heard from George?As I recall,he was scheduled for foot surgery??
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"If your coming to my party and drinking, your better have a plan . I'm not against tying ya up

is that a promise ~:)  :)S(

to bad i can't make it :ha)

later jim

Yes it is and one of these days I hope you take me up on my offer  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "N8DC"Im still looking for set up passes.. well one at least and id take a day off to go down and help out. Any available?

PM me your address and I'll get one in the mail first thing in the morning.  Anyone else want to come on Thursday and check out all the rides before the crowds?  If so, PM me your mailing address.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Quote from: "N8DC"Im still looking for set up passes.. well one at least and id take a day off to go down and help out. Any available?

PM me your address and I'll get one in the mail first thing in the morning.  Anyone else want to come on Thursday and check out all the rides before the crowds?  If so, PM me your mailing address.

Ok check your pm,s
Dave

HotRodLadyCrusr

A number of folks (ESPECIALLY DEBB!)  have asked me for specific directions from Cobo Hall to my place/Comfort Inn so here goes. It's very easy, and I've been very specific. If your parked on the roof, or one of the other parking garages in the neighborhood, you might have to go around a block or two because alot of the streets are one way but if you just look down the side of Cobo Hall you will see the entrance ramp to the freeway I'm talking about and should be able to get yourself there from any of the side streets in the area.

Cobo Hall is located on Washington at the corner of Congress. Congress runs along the side of Cobo and is one way.

If you were on this corner and heading west (away from Washington St) just as Cobo Hall ends is the entrance ramp to the freeway, ON THE LEFT. It's called M-10 or John C Lodge.

Do not follow any of the other signs around the area for other freeway entrance ramps, you must take this one to follow these directions.

Go half a mile (the first exit), take the I-75 exit toward Toledo. On the exit ramp stay in the left lane. You will also notice a sign that says I-96 on this ramp.

Go one mile to the I-96 exit. Also known as the Jeffries Freeway, Take it WEST, signs says Lansing I believe.

Go about 14 miles. Doesn't matter whether you use the local or express lanes, they all go to the same place.

Take exit #176 MIDDLEBELT Road

Turn RIGHT onto MIDDLEBELT. (Those staying at the Comfort Inn will notice the sign on your right for the hotel at the first street, Buckingham.)

Turn RIGHT on JACQUELYN, which is the forth block from Middlebelt.

Turn RIGHT on ORIOLE, I'm the last house on the right. Please use the side door, the front porch is icy and I don't want any of you hoodlums slipping and sueing me.  

anytime after 7pm.
cell number 734-673-6930

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"A number of folks (ESPECIALLY DEBB!)

:cry: Whats that suppose to mean  :?   I just don't want to miss the PARTY!!!  :P  :lol:

Thank you!!!!
P.S. I have a surprise for you  :wink:
Debb

X38

Ahh * alright, I'll come.

tattoo

I'll be there at the press preview on Friday morning. I have four press passes if anyone want to go! I am just using them for the preview. I have them for all three days.  So if anyone wants to use them let me know.

Dave

Quote from: "tattoo"I'll be there at the press preview on Friday morning. I have four press passes if anyone want to go! I am just using them for the preview. I have them for all three days.  So if anyone wants to use them let me know.

Really? Im planning on going with the wife saturday.. Got em used up yet.
Dave

tattoo

Dave, they're yours on saturday. Just two?

parklane

I'm coming on sat also, so if you have a couple of extras, I'll be glad to take them off your hands!!
John  :D
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

Dave

Quote from: "tattoo"Dave, they're yours on saturday. Just two?
ya for me I could meet anyone that wants the others and hand em over saturday if need be. I could hook up with you friday if your going to be back in town early.....
Tell ya what i think ive still got your cell number on a pm ill call you tomorrow evening..
Dave
oh ya thanks a bunch.............

tattoo

I will be home on friday around 1pm. I will just need them back friday night so if anyone wants to use them on sunday, they can. My cell is 517-652-3639