HRI Refugees

Started by Jahoota, February 23, 2005, 02:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey Tyrone,

Good to see you found the gang but who is this Cool32 ? Don't you mean Cool23 ? I think he grabbed the anchor when HRI Sank.

Mr Cool

Quote from: "TISOK"Hey Tyrone,

Good to see you found the gang but who is this Cool32 ? Don't you mean Cool23 ? I think he grabbed the anchor when HRI Sank.
His spelling is always like that..........
Im nobody, right?
And dont forget, nobody\'s perfect.

Shane-O

Im a handsome sexzy man

yup, same deal, used to check things out on HRI, already do the HAMB thing, so thought id join here too.

Building the "A" roadster have pretty much all the bits just need to put it all together which I have started doing. Got a long way to go, and cant really see the light so its kinda scary.

Im not a trade type person, so i  prolly dont have much to offer, I guess im more a parasite when it comes to info about rods, hope ya dont mind.

Sled56

Quote from: "TISOK"Hey Tyrone,

Yes, a moment of dislexia on my part, Cool 23 it is.
Theres only one substitute for cubic inches, Supercharged Cubic Inches.

Anonymous

Tyrone, Cool23 is not here so I doubt he is going to care about the mistake. Have you seen him lately ?

38HAULR

ALL the best Roy, for country life,I gather this is retirement.Is that area not known as Victoria,s Riviera.90 mile beach,good fishing,a short trip to the snow during  the right season, ah! liesure time, drool!..........Frank.

old32

Not quite full retirement, hope to pick up a couple of days a week localy.
The area is great, I'm 50yards from my own jetty(half share anywy) up Chinamans Creek. Straight after building a decent shed to put the roadster in I'll be looking for a boat to cruze around in.
:twisted:  :twisted: The Older I Get The Faster I Was :twisted:  :twisted:

Mr Cool

Quote from: "TISOK"Tyrone, Cool23 is not here so I doubt he is going to care about the mistake. Have you seen him lately ?
I havnt seen Cool23 for at least a cupla days, I think he's still crying over the loss of HRI
But I havnt caught up with you for ages.
BTW Ralph, how many of those 34 coupes you still got lying round in your yard. Last time I was there you had quite a few. If I remember correctly there was a kangaroo nesting in one of them  :lol:  (personal joke there) hehe
Im nobody, right?

Carps

Quote from: "Mr Cool"Tyrone, Cool23 is not here so I doubt he is going to care about the mistake. Have you seen him lately ?
I heard he's off looking for Sidney, coz he read somewhere that she is THAT kind of gurl.  :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Mr Cool

What are you doing Carps? I didnt quote that. Ralph did.
Im nobody, right?

Carps

Quote from: "Mr Cool"What are you doing Carps? I didnt quote that. Ralph did.

Hey, don't blame me, that's how it came up.  if I was smart enough to have figured the error, I wouldn't be wasting time here, I'd be oout having funwith my cars.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

32coupe

Has anybody got any idea of where Ralph comes from????

He sure is a talkative bugger..................................
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

Anonymous

Quote from: "32coupe"He sure is a talkative bugger..................................

Sorry but the saying goes

"talk is cheap."

or

"It is better to look a fool and not open your mouth than to prove you are a fool by opening your mouth unless you have some thing constructive to say."

You can quote that MrCarps.

Mr32Coupe Please be careful of the name you use as  I see a member called Ralph on this forum. TISOK will be fine for me OK.

TJ's Dad

TISOK or is it TI SOOK !!  :P  :P
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TJ's Dad"TISOK or is it TI SOOK !!  :P  :P

Point made with one  unconstructive comment from MrTJ'sDad,  I rest my case.  :D  8)  :ha)