FlameFink in StreetScene

Started by Nick32Vic, February 01, 2005, 12:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick32Vic

Bretts car is in This months issue of StreetScene in the 29below section. Cool dude!  8)  

Nick

purplepickup

I saw his picture in the young rodders section, Nick.  I like Brett and miss hearing from him.  He hasn't posted here in a while.  

He's doing good on that sedan.  The pic in Street Scene looks like he's done some work on it since I took this picture in 2003.

George

I saw it also....Congratulations,Brett!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

slocrow

Quote from: "Nick32vic"Bretts car is in This months issue of StreetScene in the 29below section. Cool dude!  8)  

Nick

I saw it also and kind of wondered where he had been hiding out. Last I heard or saw of Brett was L'Ville at registration. He didn't get a chance to stop by the grill as far as I know and no KZoo either. I hope everythings OK......
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

flamefink

Man, my ears were on fire! Had to find out who was talking about me to put em out :lol:.

I'm still breathin. Sorry for the long absence, I've kind of reached an all new level of busy lately. School has taken the front seat and unfortunately hasn't left me much time to be online or to work on the A. That is until I saw that picture a couple of days ago. That has to be the biggest motivational kick in the pants you could ever get. I guess I could sneak a few hours every couple of days into my busy schedule for the cars both on and offline. I also jumped in with both feet and registered for a local show in April just for a little extra motivation in the garage area.

Thanks for the kind words George, Nick, 40, & slocrow.

slocrow, sorry I missed you at L'ville and K'zoo. I managed to stop by the grill a couple times in L'ville but missed it in K'zoo. (ran into enjenjo inline for the restroom on the way home- I think that guy is still in there lol) We didn't get into K'zoo till late on friday due to some emergency surgery on the duece (new clutch) that mornin. We played catch up all weekend out in the swap meet and tried to take in as much of the cars as possible.

I'll deffinately be around this year... I've already got a pretty good list of shows on the calendar already.

Brett
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?

Nick32Vic

Good to hear  from ya Brett!  I registered my car for a bunch of stuff too just for motivation. i have to get this thing done!  I can understand bein busy!

Nick

Crosley.In.AZ

I never got my photo taken for a mag at that age...

for other stuff,    just not a magazine.

:shock:
Tony

purplepickup

It's good to hear from you Brett.  You're doing it right...school should come first.  The A will always be there.  Don't mind us worrying when we don't hear from someone for a while.  It comes with old age.

Do good in school and you'll be able to get a good job and afford a nice shop and some good tools.  

See ya this summer. :D

George
George

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"I never got my photo taken for a mag at that age...

And the nice officer always said " heres's your sign" didn't he? :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

enjenjo

I think he even got a burger at Louisville :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"And the nice officer always said " heres's your sign" didn't he? :lol:

=== I see you remember the process

Tony

flamefink

Quote from: "Crosley"I never got my photo taken for a mag at that age...

I've never had any of those "other" photos taken (crosses fingers), but I have had others taken for mags. This is actually the third time.... been in Street Rodder a couple times too.

Quote from: "enjenjo"I think he even got a burger at Louisville :lol:

If I remember right, it was a burger on friday and a hot dog on saturday... and cookies whenever I could get em :P

Brett
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?