one for tony

Started by river1, January 31, 2005, 01:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

river1

tony do you have a need for a tow truck? :D  :D
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Leon

You know you have a small vehicle when you have to drive it from the back.... :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "river1"tony do you have a need for a tow truck? :D  :D

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :shock:  LMAO!!!!
Tony, you'll have a whole family of MINIS'!!!!  :wink:  :wink:
Debb

58 Yeoman

Too big for Tony's cars...he needs something smaller. :lol:
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

it looks about the correct size.

I have been trying to find a photo of a wrecker that is in the International Towing museum in Chattanooga Tennessee.  It is a small wrecker I saw on the TV show Trucks

link.... http://www.internationaltowingmuseum.org/
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

GaryR

Quote from: "Crosley"it looks about the correct size.

I have been trying to find a photo of a wrecker that is in the International Towing museum in Chattanooga Tennessee.  It is a small wrecker I saw on the TV show Trucks

link.... http://www.internationaltowingmuseum.org/

I wish I had known before Christmas, I drive through Chattanooga every year on the way to Mississippi to visit my mom.  I could have stopped and taken a CD full of pictures for you.  If you don't have what you want by next Dec., let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.  I'm serious!  (I also remember that segment on Trucks, but don't recall the truck your referring to.)

Gary
Some day, maybe I\'ll think of something witty, \'til then, this is the best I could do!

n.c.rodder

You know, if you through a set of 60's on the back of that thing it would be Pro Streeted!

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

tomslik

i swear i seen that at classical gas in eaton,co.
you know where it came from?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

river1

Quote from: "tomslik"

i swear i seen that at classical gas in eaton,co.
you know where it came from?

nope, it was just toolin around the grounds of the BJ auction. i wanted to get a better pic but it was rainin.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

My wife and I plan on a trip to TN this october to visit the grand kids.  Not sure if our son will talk to us.  :shock:

Our daughter in law has lost 129 pounds since her surgery. It will be interesting to see her thin.

I want to visit the wrecker museum and there is a place near Nashville.... Lane Motor Museum(?).  It has many european cars and odd little stuff , plus motor cycles
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Quote from: "Crosley"My wife and I plan on a trip to TN this october to visit the grand kids.  
I want to visit the wrecker museum and there is a place near Nashville.... Lane Motor Museum(?).  It has many european cars and odd little stuff , plus motor cycles
I saw a show on TV about the wrecker museum.  It was kind of a funny show because Bill Geist hosted it and he is known for looking for the unusual parts of Americana to report on.  I'm starting to stop at some of the more unusual places on my travels.    Some turn out to be really interesting.  When your rod is as little as mine, a frequent stop to stretch feels good :shock:

Old Route 66 was known for some of those "different" tourist attractions. :D
George