New feature

Started by enjenjo, January 28, 2005, 11:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

We added a new feature to the board, anyone notice it? You like it or not?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

rooster

Quote from: "enjenjo"We added a new feature to the board, anyone notice it? You like it or not?
If your speaking about the direct link to chat, YES! If not keep impressing me!

GaryR

Quote from: "enjenjo"We added a new feature to the board, anyone notice it? You like it or not?

If your talking about the preview of the first line of the message as you mouse over the topic, yes, definately.

Gary
Some day, maybe I\'ll think of something witty, \'til then, this is the best I could do!

34ford

Quote from: "GaryR"

If your talking about the preview of the first line of the message as you mouse over the topic, yes, definately.

Gary

Yup, noticed the preview yesterday and was wondering if it was a new feature.  Saw the same thing over on the HAMB'S new board.

bob

47wood

Noticed the preview feature on this visit.  Very user-friendly.  Wow, what'll you guys think of next!  Thanks,  Cal    :b-d:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

GPster

I thought the preview was because I was so slow left-clicking the mouse on the subject. GPster

slocrow

Quote from: "GPster"I thought the preview was because I was so slow left-clicking the mouse on the subject. GPster

Me too!
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Fat Cat

I just added a new one. But I am not going to tell what it is. If you figure it out post here and The first one to notice it will have a prize sent to them by me. So let the hunt begin.

348tripower

When you hit reply, you can scroll down and see all of the replies to that post! Topic review  Cool !
Don :lol:
And we have spell check too !!!!
Don Colliau

SKR8PN

I like that preview option! That is kewl............
AND SPELL CHECK!!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "348tripower"When you hit reply, you can scroll down and see all of the replies to that post! Topic review  Cool !
Don :lol:
And we have spell check too !!!!

Congratulations Don you were the first to correctly spot the spell checker. My next question to you is which do you prefer VHS or DVD?

OlBuzzard

I retired a few years ago as a computer teacher in junior high--don't worry, I let most of the kids live.  I always showed them a poem when introducing the spelling checker.  

I have a spelling checker,
It came with my PC,
It plane lea marques for my revue,
Miss takes eye cannot sea.

I've run this poem threw it,
I'm sure your pleased to no,
Its letter perfect, in it's weigh,
My checker tolled me sew.

Just run that poem through the checker and you'll find it's correct--my point is that a spelling checker isn't perfect but it is a help.  How many mistakes did I make?

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "OlBuzzard"
How many mistakes did I make?

Nun!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

PeterR

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "348tripower"And we have spell check too !!!!

And it knows how to spell tyre and centre