Newb here....

Started by skipstitch, January 16, 2005, 10:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skipstitch

Boy, been awhile since I've posted that header!!!  I post regular on da HAMB and just happened upon this site.  Pretty sure I've met both FatCat and enjenjo over the past few years at GG Columbus.

I'm a hot rod upholstery guy from central Ohio who digs all things automotive.  My current projects are a early lakes modified and a '33 five-window coupe.   Like everyone else, I look for any web site to fill the void left between receiving new hot rod magazines.  Attached are some pics of what I do from 9 to 5.....   I enjoy this forum!!!  Later, Stitch

skipstitch

skipstitch

moparrodder

Hey skipstitch,  Welcome to the board!!!  Ya do some super work there!!  8)  Keep up the good work.  I always like seeing a super clean stitch job as it makes the whole build complete even if the outside isn't finished yet.     Bill

enjenjo

Welcome to the RRT. Looks like you do some nice work. I'm sure we will be picking your brain. Jump in where ever you feel comfortable.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Bruce Dorsi

Nice work!!

Welcome to the RRT.    ....I've seen your posts at the HAMB for quite some time.  I hope you'll share your knowledge here, as well.  

I'm curious, do your customers know what they want when they walk in your door, or do they leave the design work up to you?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

skipstitch

Thanks for the welcome!!!   I'll help whenever I can!!!! :D

purplepickup

Welcome to the RRT.  I saw your "how to" post on the HAMB and saved it.  Thanks.
George

skipstitch

I'm curious, do your customers know what they want when they walk in your door, or do they leave the design work up to you?[/quote]

Most times they have an idea what they want and we take it from there, working our style into the job....

47wood

Sweeet work Stitch.  Welcome to the RRT.   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Nice Work! Welcome! Good interior guys are extremely hard to come by in my area....Glad you decided to join us!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Bob K

Hey Shawn, welcome aboard, lot's of neat folk here including a lot from the HAMB.

Tell them about the Mag.

B 8) B

FRANK PLEASE RESIZE THAT D*** AVATAR FOR ME .
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Crosley.In.AZ

welcome aboard the board.

nice stuff.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Hi bud, glad to see you here.  Looks of cool folks with tons of knowledge to share.  It's strange how all summer long I kept running into your folks, your sister, your nephew Alex, etc. but never you.  Oh well, maybe this summer huh?  Please pass on my Hellos to your family.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Roadstar

Hey Shawn, Glad to see you on this site too. Lots of cool people here and not too worried about the length of the wallet chain :wink: . And some Billet is acceptable.

We have lots of fun, you'll see.