Running board ID please

Started by 2rods, January 14, 2005, 02:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2rods

Anyone know what this board is off of? Can't seem to find it in any catalogs. I'm pretty sure it is a Ford. The rear notch and center cutout matches 35 36 car boards perfectly. Thanks.

348tripower

Quote from: "2rods"Anyone know what this board is off of? Can't seem to find it in any catalogs. I'm pretty sure it is a Ford. The rear notch and center cutout matches 35 36 car boards perfectly. Thanks.

Looks like a 37 Ford to me.
Don
Don Colliau

sirstude

Looks more like a 35 henway to me.

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

2rods

Do the 37's have that little flat piece on the frame side?

What is a henway?

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "2rods"Do the 37's have that little flat piece on the frame side?

What is a henway?

2 to 5 pounds!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Bob K

1917  Buggati Sport Coupe SWB

B :roll: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

rooster

Quote from: "2rods"Anyone know what this board is off of? Can't seem to find it in any catalogs. I'm pretty sure it is a Ford. The rear notch and center cutout matches 35 36 car boards perfectly. Thanks.

It looks to me like 37-38 ford! Heres a picture of mine.

2rods

Thanks Rooster but yours look like the front cutout is way bigger than mine. Truck maybe?

rooster

Quote from: "2rods"Thanks Rooster but yours look like the front cutout is way bigger than mine. Truck maybe?
mine is 37-38 ford car (any)! Over all length 62 1/2"! Width at the front is 13 1/2"! From the inside of front of board to first welded brace is 17"!

2rods

That's what they are. Same measurements. Only 37 and 38 then?

rooster

Quote from: "2rods"That's what they are. Same measurements. Only 37 and 38 then?

yes!