Frank Kocinski's English Wheel Instructions

Started by Jim in Texas, January 09, 2005, 01:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim in Texas

Thanks, Bruce

I don't have that many to worry about, thank goodness!

Problem is I only have a 2 car garage, and the T-Bird & Delorean are in it.

The others have to sit outside. The Ranchero is on the car trailer, Falcon parked in front of it in the backyard behind the fence, the Econoline is parked in the drive, along with our 2 daily drivers.

I plan to probably sell the Falcon & Econoline this year if they're ready.

Then again, I may just build another garage to keep them in!

Jim

enjenjo

QuoteThen again, I may just build another garage to keep them in!

It doesn't help Jim, I have a 34 by 40 shop, a 26 by 30 garage, and a 30 by 60 barn with two floors, and I still have one in storage elsewhere, and three setting outside.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Jim in Texas

Gee, thanks!

The area I live is restricted, so I can't build a metal building -- would love to have one. Another problem is the size of our lot, about 1/2 acre and the house takes up most of it, and the garage would have to match the house in design and materials.

That means a 2 1/2 car garage (which is the largest I can build) will cost about 30K -- and that's more than I have to spend. Cheaper to sell a couple of the cars (my wife says).

The only high dollar cars I have are the T-Bird & Delorean which I've had for over 10 years, the rest are just fun cars. The Ranchero stands the chance of being the quality car -- as the Alston chassis was installed by a pro on a jig. I could never have done that quality of work with my limited welding experience.

So, it's park 'em where I can and go on.

Jim in Texas

Quote from: "TKD_Master38"Welcome to the group from another Newbie.  I am also retired Army.  Retired from Special Forces as a Major in 1981.

I like your Econoline pickup, Back in the corner of my garage is a dodge A 400.  It is somehere around number 10 on my priority list.  :-)

Like you, I am thinning the herd, down to about 40 -50 vehicles right now. :P

Bruce

Bruce,

I just sent you a PM.

Jim

OldSub

Quote from: "enjenjo"
QuoteIt was finding some of Frank's other work elsewhere on the web that lead me to the RRT too

And I apologised for that, didn't I? :lol:

Not yet, but I was waiting to meet you in person before making anything of it...

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com . www.MaxwellGarage.com . www.OldGasTowRigs.com

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

OldSub

Meeting a guy famous for his lawn mowing wardrobe apologies are not my biggest worry!

Its still possible I'll make speed week this year, though its beginning to look less likely.  Otherwise I don't expect to be east of Colorado so this isn't likely to be the year.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com . www.MaxwellGarage.com . www.OldGasTowRigs.com