New T-shirt design?

Started by purplepickup, January 06, 2005, 09:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

bring me back up to speed ( enjenjo; be quiet) .

was the design finalized?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

I think everything is in place to do this, It's just up to me to get them ordered. I'll try to get that done this week.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

Please start a new thread when they're ready. I'm in for one.
TEAM SMART

phat rat

Quote from: "enjenjo"I think everything is in place to do this, It's just up to me to get them ordered. I'll try to get that done this week.

Can't remember if I ordered one or not. But 1 x-lrg please.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

grazza

No new thread so guess this = no shirts yet.  Are they far off?
Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone

Crosley.In.AZ

good question.

many of the guys are loose in Calliefornia this weekend with DRD57 leading them around I believe.

Watch the news reports, trouble follows river1 & that purple pickup truck fellow

Quote from: "grazza"No new thread so guess this = no shirts yet.  Are they far off?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

hotrodbob

Am I too late to order an XL?
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

enjenjo

Not a problem, since I still haven't ordered them. Front money has been tight, and I don't want to hang our supplier with a bill.

hotrodbob

Paypal? Check? M.O. ? which do ya want and how much?
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.

rooster

1 large
1 xlarge
total 2
say when and how much!

ONE37TUDOR

I would also like at least 2 - 2X with pockets and I do not mind paying in advance. Just let me know how much.
Thanks,
Scott
SCOTT,  slow moving, slow talking, no typing SCOTT

ONE37TUDOR

I sure would like to revisit this shirt issue!! Now that the cruising season is getting short for most people I would like to see if this idea could get off the ground.
Thanks,
Scott...
SCOTT,  slow moving, slow talking, no typing SCOTT

hotrodbob

Cruzin season over? Naw, we still have Saturday and Sunday here on the left coast.

I could wear one of these shirts all year long!
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.

purplepickup

When I started this thread back in January, I wanted to know if I could use Joe's design to make some shirts for myself because I really liked the artwork.  Somewhere in here he said he didn't care but if I do make a few shirts what limits do I have in using the words "Rodding" or "Rodder's Roundtable"?  I'm not talking about making shirts to sell.  I just had some ideas that I thought would look good on a shirt for myself and maybe a couple to give away.  Is there a problem with me making an unofficial shirt?  I don't want to step on the wrong toes?  If using the site name isn't ok I'll just use Joe's design and come up with some other words.
George

enjenjo

I don't have a problem with you making some shirts for yourself. I'll try to get this back on track to get these made for all of us..