Just to fire you folks up

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, December 25, 2004, 06:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

We saddled up the Goldwing today and rode out east to Kearny AZ.  A small copper mining operation is out that way.  Janice had not seen the mine and it was a good spot to ride to

Mid 50's to lower 60's was the temps.  A beautiful day.  Janice found some rocks she "had to" have, so the wing became a truck hauling some rocks back home.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Bib_Overalls

I hate you.  It was 5 degrees this morning and never got above freezing today.  We have snow on the ground but the county does not have a snow plow.  We can get out but it is not a particularly smart thing to do.  Supposed to hit 40 tomorrow.  Hopefully we will get a good melt and life can treturn to normal.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

river1

Quote from: "Bib_Overalls"I hate you.  It was 5 degrees this morning and never got above freezing today.  We have snow on the ground but the county does not have a snow plow.  We can get out but it is not a particularly smart thing to do.  Supposed to hit 40 tomorrow.  Hopefully we will get a good melt and life can treturn to normal.

hehehehehe

i wore shorts and t shirt over to dads place for christmas breakfast this morn. :shock:

bwahahaha

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

kb426

nice pics. It was 52 here.  most of the snow melted. My bikes will leave the shed during the next week. By monday night there won't be any white left. I'm going to help my son with his Neon and his cycle this week. Nothing major, just a few hours a piece. Then I'm going to work on door panels for the 53. Getting close to being finished. Good thing, out of money for a while.
TEAM SMART

phat46

Quote from: "Crosley"We saddled up the Goldwing today and rode out east to Kearny AZ.  A small copper mining operation is out that way.  Janice had not seen the mine and it was a good spot to ride to

Mid 50's to lower 60's was the temps.  A beautiful day.  Janice found some rocks she "had to" have, so the wing became a truck hauling some rocks back home.

Maybe someday, when I'm old and feeble that might be fun. We had over a foot of snow here on Thursday, it was about zero last night. I love it!
The river's froze over early this year, sleds (snowmobiles) have been on it already! The kids are out in force with their sleds too on the hills. Christmas dinner at my brothers house on the shores of Lake Huron LOOKED like Christmas should, lots of snow, Christmas lights shining everywhere, brisk temps, the whole White Christmas deal.  I talked with my nephew about studding the tires on his quad he built with a four cylinder Honda motor in it so we can go play with the big boys at the drags on the ice later this week. There is so much to do in the great winter weather here every year that you don't get tired of it till it's ready to get warm again. You just gotta put some clothes on and get outsaide and enjoy it, it's only here for a short time!!!!    :D

phat rat

Quote from: "Crosley"We saddled up the Goldwing today and rode out east to Kearny AZ.  A small copper mining operation is out that way.  Janice had not seen the mine and it was a good spot to ride to

I don't think our wifes ought to ever get together! Mine has picked rocks from everywhere she's ever been. Even when she was on a European tour. I've reached the point where I put a couple of milk crate type boxes in the back of the truck for vacations and they usually come home full plus more.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

BELLM

Crosley- beautiful bike, beautiful lady, beautiful scenery.  Beautiful weather.  Don't get much better than that!!!!  I'm a rock picker.  We had a garage sale several years ago, stuff on the porch, a rock I had picked up off the gravel road was on a windowsill, had been there for years, wasn't trying to sell it, someone asked, I said $5, they bought it!!! :lol:

Dave

About 8 inches of snow here but the honda sabre looks good sittin in the warm cozy garage. If I still had a big box full of tools the garage would look better  :lol:
Dave

andavo1

It was a nice day here in southern Alberta too - it warmed up to -18 C.  That's about 0 degrees F.   Been a while since I saw a bike on the road.

That's alright though, I have the day off so I spent most of it in my nice warm shop.
It\'s amazing what you can do with a Sawzall and a MIG welder.

Carps

Wow!  Pretty neat that you took your two wheeled car out on such a cold day.

It's been unusually cool here this week, but at least it only drops below 70 at night.    :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

tomslik

[Wow! Pretty neat that you took your two wheeled car out on such a cold day.]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

i just pee'd my pants....
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

enjenjo

Quote from: "tomslik"

They make depends for that problem :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

tomslik

Quote from: "enjenjo"

depends upon if you call it a problem
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

phat46

Quote from: "enjenjo"

depends upon if you call it a problem

well it's nice to see the direction this post is going, usually these posts go right down the toilet.... :D

Dirk35

Wow, pictures just never do justice for someting so big!