Just to fire you folks up

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, December 25, 2004, 06:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

Quote from: "sal37"I cannot get a grip on all this snow talk.  We had Christmas at the beach - plenty of swimming and mid to high 20 degree (celsius) day.  I guess that is the benefit for living on the other side of the planet.

Steve

I can swim all summer too! I live less than a mile from the largest feshwater supply in the world. In the winter you get a chance to try something new and different...Last I knew there was NO speedlimit on frozen rivers and lakes...ever gone over a hunnert on frozen water?  The local paper ran a pic on the front page a couple days ago showing the guys drag racing on the river a couple blocks fom my house, one guys sled was pulling the skis off the ice a couple feet. People around here like that kinda stuff!

Crosley.In.AZ

tomslik.... so just how fast do you wash your  "little richard" ?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

tomslik

Quote from: "Crosley"tomslik.... so just how fast do you wash your  "little richard" ?

i'm quick!
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

river1

Quote from: "tomslik"
Quote from: "Crosley"tomslik.... so just how fast do you wash your  "little richard" ?

i'm quick!

i'm sorry about that!
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Gilles

Here in Grenoble, south of France, it was snowing 2 days ago. Now the sun is shinning, there are ice or snow on some parts of the road and the 32 roadster will stay under the car cover for a wile! The good part is that I can go to ski resorts in less than one hour.

Gilles :D

Dirk35

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quoteit'd have to be a big screen...

High Definition.... so you can get the "details" :twisted:

I think  the words, big and Tomslick should clue you in enough on that question to not even bother asking!  :lol:  :lol: