Re-introduction

Started by bombcan, December 20, 2004, 10:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombcan

Even though I've been a member here for a while, I don't often post.   I dropped in last night on chat (after taking the summer off) and some of the regulars didn't remember my name.

My name is Rob White, my wife and I live just outside of Augusta Georgia.   Last winter I finished up a Model A roadster and spent the summer driving and showing it.  The car placed in every local show it was in, a first for one of my  cars.

This October I traded it for a 60 Chevrolet  wagon, green and silver with candy green flames.  350 crate engine, 700R4 tranny, vintage air, dakato digital, cruise and 17"polished american wheels.  We're looking forward to driving it to shows in Florida, Georgia, South and North Carolina, and maybe to Cherokee Tenn. in 2005, maybe we'll meet some of you on the road.

Between the cars, two granddaughters being born, and buying our retirement (someday) home at Lake Thurmond this summer,  I haven't spent much time on the computer the last few months. Now that winter has settled in, I guess I'll be spending more time at the computer, hopefully catching up with and getting to know some of you better.

Rob

purplepickup

It's good to see you stop back in Rob.  Make yourself comfortable and join in.  I got a wagon this summer too.  Not as nice as yours but I think it will make a nice driver with some work.  It's a '61 Rambler American.
George

enjenjo

Hi Rob. I knew it was you. I couldn't stay too long last night in chat, had to get up early for medical tests at 7 am. Welcome back.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

KustomLincolnLady

Hey its my "date"!!!  Bought time you came back!!  :lol:  :lol:
Debb

was going to post a pic of the wagon, but cant find it  :roll:

"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"Hi Rob. I knew it was you. I couldn't stay too long last night in chat, had to get up early for medical tests at 7 am. Welcome back.

You ok Frank.. Where did they look  :?:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dave

enjenjo

Cardiac stress test. I passed  :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.