Harbour freight in Michigan?

Started by sport., December 19, 2004, 10:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sport.

Anyone live near a H.F in Michigan?The reason I ask is they sell the same but welding clamps as Eastwoods, Intergrip, only the H.F are alot cheaper.I have emailed H.F and they said they would not ship into Ontario Canada.Because I dont have an U.S address or U.S credit card.Anyways I was wondering If someone is planning to go to a H.F anytime soon I would wire them the money to pick/ship some of the clamps.....Email if you could help out,there is no big panic....

chadfinley30@msn.com

Thanks Chad

HotRodLadyCrusr

They aren't too far from me.  I'd be glad to help out.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Charlie Chops 1940

I tried the one in Grand Rapids, MI and they didn't carry them and didn't seem to be interested. Their attitude seemed to be, "We aren't the catalog".
I'd like to buy a few dozen at their prices...how many are you interested in getting. Could combine an internet order and I could send yours on to you.

Let me know.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

sport.

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"I tried the one in Grand Rapids, MI and they didn't carry them and didn't seem to be interested. Their attitude seemed to be, "We aren't the catalog".
I'd like to buy a few dozen at their prices...how many are you interested in getting. Could combine an internet order and I could send yours on to you.

Let me know.

Charlie

Sound like a good deal.I was looking to get a few dozen also,Being the sweetie that Denise is, I'm sure she would have no problem(LOL) :wink:

By the way Denise, I knew that you would be one of the first ones to relpy,Thanks

Chad

phat rat

I wouldn't mind having some also.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

tom

i was just there yesterday. i came thru the border with over $400 in goodies. i told them everything we had. "have a nice day" was the customs guys reply. too bad i did not know ahead of time. but H F guys do have a certain attitude. when i asked about something it was "if it ain't on the shelf, we don't have it". but the prices are right.

Charlie Chops 1940

Chad and Jack,

Unless Denise finds them in the store near her I will be glad to order some...maybe save a little UPS

Chad - 24

Charlie - 24

Jack - How many?

Denise let me know what you find out at your local HF.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Chad and Jack,

Unless Denise finds them in the store near her I will be glad to order some...maybe save a little UPS

Chad - 24

Charlie - 24

Jack - How many?

Denise let me know what you find out at your local HF.

Charlie

24 here also
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

parklane

Ok guys & gals. I must have just crawled out from under a rock, but have never heard of harbor freight or what it is. Can someone fill in this hick?  :oops:
Thanks
John
If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

sport.

Quote from: "parklane"Ok guys & gals. I must have just crawled out from under a rock, but have never heard of harbor freight or what it is. Can someone fill in this hick?  :oops:
Thanks
John

It's like Canada's Princess Auto,but they have a better selection of tools

47convert

Hey Chad, there are two near Detroit. I need to go there early in the new year and I can pickup whatever you need or meet me in Windsor and we'll go together. Not too far from the bridge. Have you checked Canadian Tire's prices lately? They have brought their prices down a bunch on a lot of stuff. My kid bought a hose reel with 50' of hose at HF for $30.00 US and paid $8.00 at the border for tunnel fees. I bought mine at CT for $34.00 Canadian. Much better deal.

unklian

I understand Harbor Freight is run by 2 brothers.
One runs the catalog business,the other runs the stores.
And they don't get along. :roll:

So anything advertised in the catalog,
might not be available at the local store at the same price.

river1

Quote from: "unklian"I understand Harbor Freight is run by 2 brothers.
One runs the catalog business,the other runs the stores.
And they don't get along. :roll:

So anything advertised in the catalog,
might not be available at the local store at the same price.

i have heard that if you take a printout of the item from the net they will honor the price. IF they have them of course. there is also a way to get the cheapest price there. some regions have different sales going on and if you use the right region code you'll get the lowest price. i posted on this earlier but it might have been on the last version of the board.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

phat46

There's a H.F. in Michigan??!? I didn't know that.

Chad, I live in Port Huron, right across from Sarnia. I have several friends in the London and St. Thomas Ont. area. Sometimes they will order parts from the U.S. and have them shipped to me, then come across and pick them up here. If you ever need that, let me know, I'm about a half mile from the bridge to Canada. Sometimes there's a box on my porch with hotrod parts in them when i get home from work and I think it's christmas till I check my e mail and find out they're not for me, but at least I know I'll get a visit form a car buddy soon after. :lol:

58 Yeoman

The nearest HF to me is in East Peoria, IL.  Nice people in that store; always have the catalog flyers pasted up on the windows.  Called them one time for a tire changer, and she told me the price was cheaper than the catalog showed (1/2 price).  Just wish it was nearer than the 60 miles.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil