donshotrodpage...

Started by DRD57, December 13, 2004, 08:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRD57

...is (mostly) new and (hopefully) improved.

The new URL is www.donshotrodpage.net

Let me know what you think

purplepickup

I like the new look Don.   Everytime I visit your site I get lost in the pictures and other stuff.....exactly what you put it there for :D  

The quality of your pictures just keeps getting better and better. 8)

I don't know where you find the time and ambition to do everything you do.
George

Bib_Overalls

Really enjoy my visits to your site.  Like the tropical look. Helps me forget it's 31 degrees outside right now.
An Old California Rodder
Hiding Out In The Ozarks

enjenjo

New page looks good, works great.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

47wood

Great new look.  The palm trees remind me of woodies and just nostalga in general.  Keep on!   :wink:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Gilles

I just saved the link, one on the few sites I look on regularly.

Gilles :D

tom36

Quote from: "DRD57"...is (mostly) new and (hopefully) improved.

I like it a lot! Pics load fast and the quality is first rate. The print style is a little hard on the old eyes, but that is probably just me.  Thanks for a great site Don.  Tom..

slocrow

Quote from: "DRD57 Let me know what you think[/quote

Hummmm, rather ironic as I was at the old page just yesterday and had just noticed the addition of the roadster in the shop pic.
I like the set up of the thumbs at the new site. The surf board, palm trees and bamboo theme is different and certainly implies West coast but might I humbly suggest the addition of a Hotrod pic somewhere on the home page. The type style is a little hard to read though I understand it follows your theme.

I also noticed that pics from several events are no longer available on the new page. Is this by design or will they become available as your time permits? I understand if they are now only available on CD. After all, it's tough to sell what's available for free not to mention band width costs.

All in all I'd say you've done a great job with the new site layout and the pics have always been outstanding. Your avocation not only provides an excellent view into to events I can't get too but also provides shots of some fine cars that I miss at the shows I've attended.

Thank You, Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

MrMopar64

Looks very Kool!!!!!!
The only thing I noticed is that when I added it to my favorites the name came up as "index"  Sense I'm not very coumpter savy I'm not sure if it was my puter or the way the page is set up.........  :?

Thanks for the pix

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

river1

looks cool don :b-d:

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

purplepickup

Quote from: "MrMopar64"....when I added it to my favorites the name came up as "index"....  
You can rename it when you're adding it as a favorite.....or you can right click on it in your favorites and choose "rename" then change it to whatever you want. :D

George
George

MrMopar64

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "MrMopar64"....when I added it to my favorites the name came up as "index"....  
You can rename it when you're adding it as a favorite.....or you can right click on it in your favorites and choose "rename" then change it to whatever you want. :D

George

Thanks thats what I did...... but his old site and some others save as the site name when you save them so I thought maybe it was something he could change on his end if thats where it is done  :?

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

sal37

Don
Great work, I always look forward to your photos from the various events.  
I like the way the photos load fast and in a 'sheet' rather than the 5 or 6 your site used to have.  I do have problems with reading the dark blue text against the black ground - maybe it's just my eyes but a lighter colour might work better.  But overall you have a great site.

Steve

Dave

Ill have to book mark it don your site has always been great..
Dave

Crosley.In.AZ

looking good Don.

The font is a bit tough on my middleaged eyes , so I changed  my screen res and it was fine.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)