Flower donations for OBT's wife

Started by enjenjo, December 11, 2004, 11:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

We are sending flowers on behalf of the RRT. Please send any donations to Fatcat, Hotrodladycruiser, or me.

Frank Kocinski
6544 Co Rd 2
Swanton, OH 43558

HRPP

I sent mine to  fatcat*@*roddingroundtable.com  and Paypal acknowledged it as his account. Leave the stars (*) out when you send it. I just put them in so the automatic spam scanners don't pick up his address.

Any money we receive above the cost of the flowers will be donated to the charity of Kens choice.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

I sent a contribution through Paypal to fatcat.  Screen said all was good onthe transaction.

I added a message to the online guest book for Ken and family about Marcia.

Her passing has been on mind most of the day as I worked in my shop

:cry:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

MrMopar64

I sent a donation to Fat Cat through PayPal....
Please pass on my condolences to the family

Thanks
MM64  :(
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

348tripower

Quote from: "enjenjo"We are sending flowers on behalf of the RRT. Please send any donations to Fatcat, Hotrodladycruiser, or me.
Frank,
I was in Indy for the PRI show and missed all of this. Please send me the info for Fatcats PayPal account. :cry:  I will donate. So sorry to hear this.
Don

Frank Kocinski
6544 Co Rd 2
Swanton, OH 43558

HRPP

I sent mine to  fatcat*@*roddingroundtable.com  and Paypal acknowledged it as his account. Leave the stars (*) out when you send it. I just put them in so the automatic spam scanners don't pick up his address.

Any money we receive above the cost of the flowers will be donated to the charity of Kens choice.
Don Colliau

GPster

paypal has confirmed our donation sent to fatcat

GPster and Linda

KustomLincolnLady

Just sent our donation to Fat Cat also!! got conformation, so must have worked  :wink:

Thanks for doing this Franks and Denise!!!!!
Debb

HotRodLadyCrusr

The flowers the RRT sent are beautiful.  They are a huge arrangment of deep pink and deep purple flowers and greens.  I hope when Ken looks at them he'll think of his RRT family and receive the strenght to get thru these difficult times.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Charlie Chops 1940

Ken and I had a couple cups of coffee this morning...in between relatives arriving and the like. He's hanging in there pretty tight and said he had read the sympathy notes on the board and was touched by them. I'll look for the flowers when I'm at the funeral home tomorrow and make sure he knows that they came from our RRT pals.No doubt about it, you guys and gals are pretty special.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Crosley.In.AZ

Thanks for all the effort on this guys.

Charlie,

keep us informed when you can.  It's just a shame Marcia died so young.

This internet is a whacky thing.  

I never met Ken or Marcia , yet as George told me when we first met in b'ville this year; "I feel like I've known you a long time".
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

Sharon and I just got back from the funeral home. Quite a crowd ther, between the car club gang and the neighborhood. When we were younger we coulda had a softball game. The flower are real nice.

Don't that many old hot rodders cleaned up at one time very often.

Ken's doing pretty good.

Thanks you RRT Family.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

Money is still coming in, but the flowers are paid for, and it looks like we will have about $100 for Ken's charity. Thanks to all of you, not only for the money, but for thinking of Ken and his family in their hour of need. You guys are the best.

MrMopar64

Quote from: "enjenjo"Money is still coming in, but the flowers are paid for, and it looks like we will have about $100 for Ken's charity. Thanks to all of you, not only for the money, but for thinking of Ken and his family in their hour of need. You guys are the best.

By "Ken's charity" you do mean it goes to Ken to help him out with expenses....... Right? Just wondering  :wink:
That would be KOOL!

MM64  8)
www.rgkustoms.com
www.rg-kustoms.com
Racing.... Because Baseball, Football, & Basketball
Only Require One Ball..... Gotta Race
  :lol:

Carps

Quote from: "enjenjo"...... Thanks to all of you, not only for the money, but for thinking of Ken and his family in their hour of need. You guys are the best.

I'll second that, even if I haven't been around much lately and most days I do miss you blokes, and ladies..
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.