RRT auction for site support

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, December 06, 2004, 07:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

This is an auction for a nearly new Raybestos produced training VHS video & manual for a 700 / 4L60 tranny. I doubt the video has been play'd twice, the tape looks new to me. This auction will END on wednesday December 15, 2004.

This is a basic learning tool for rebuilding the 700/ 4L60 tranny. It is NOT a high performance guide to a 700 tranny.

I have viewed the video for quality and content.  It will certainly help the first time guy on his/her own 700 tranny over haul.

The winner of this auction will send the money directly to enjenjo & fatcat for operating expenses of the RRT site.  I will ship via Fed-X the video within the 48 states after enjenjo has received the money.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

SKR8PN

OK..........I'll start if off for ya Tony.................
20 bucks :D
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

phat46

enjenjo

Come on guys, with all the 700R4 questions we have, there has to be more interest that just three people
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

slocrow

OK. I'll go $35 but just because I'm a softy and the wedding needs paid. With information from Tony like "there are two snap rings that look the same but if switched around will burn up the front drum" (or something like that), I can just see me rip'en into my own box. HelI, make it $40, it's Christmas............."The third Frank"
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Fat Cat

Quote from: "slocrow""The third Frank"

Hey buddy I'm the third Frank. So watch it.

SKR8PN

Ahhhhh heck..........since SloCrow has just been DEMOTED to 4rth Frank......AND we still have to pay for a wedding....................
I'll go 45 bucks :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

I have received a PM from a person on the board that wishes to remain anonymous.

The current bid on the 700/4L60 video / manual set is now $100.00 usd.

This is a very generous bid from a person that wishes to keep the RRT board functioning.  We all win with this site. There is great information from great folks here.

:D
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Crosley"I have received a PM from a person on the board that wishes to remain anonymous.

The current bid on the 700/4L60 video / manual set is now $100.00 usd.

This is a very generous bid from a person that wishes to keep the RRT board functioning.  We all win with this site. There is great information from great folks here.

:D

Well Well, Merry Christmas RRT and thank you anonymous :wink:  :wink:

SKR8PN

Crosley..........WHEN does this auction end????????

Fat Cat

Quote from: "SKR8PN"Crosley..........WHEN does this auction end????????

Quote from: "Crosley"This auction will END on wednesday December 15, 2004.

SKR8PN

Duhhhhhhhhhhhh
I read that post a dozen times and never noticed the ending date  :shock:
Well..........I have had a colonoscopy and heart cath...........Reckon they ought to do a BRAIN SCAN next :lol:  :lol:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "SKR8PN"I have had a colonoscopy and heart cath...........Reckon they ought to do a BRAIN SCAN next :lol:  :lol:

Sounds like they already have :D Did they find any?

enjenjo

QuoteI have had a colonoscopy and heart cath...........Reckon they ought to do a BRAIN SCAN

I had one, they said it was there, and appeared to function. :lol: So I DO have the paper to prove it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.