Thank You Veterans,

Started by awsum34, November 11, 2004, 06:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awsum34

All you veterans, there's a free diner Monday night from 5-9 pm at the Golden Corral   www.goldencorral.net/default.htm
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

chopped

[Add me, Marines 1965-68, Viet Nam  1st. Div. Skip. Wow,, we really are the few.

OlBuzzard

I am proud to have served in the Navy attached to the Marines in Vietnam. I was an FMF corpsman.

carnut1100

My grandfather was in the Australian Air Force in WW2 and he helped turn the Japanese army in New Guinea. They shot him down and sent him to the Burma Railway where he was one of the few survivors.
His older brother was killed on the Western Front in 1917.
Remembrance day is very special to me.  It is great to see so many others who feel the same way.

Dirk35

I got left off the Vet List also.

US Army / USAR:  C/3/378th INF TNG----- 1990-2003, B/1/19 FATC Ft. Sill----2003-2004, 366th MP CO---- 2004-Present,  Vet from Operation Enduring Freedom.

Deffinite big Thanks to those over-seas as we speak and those who have gave all!

47wood

Add me to the list:  U.S. Army:  AFKN, ROK '68-69, CONARC-West TV, Ft. Sill, OK '70-71.
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

Dennis the Menace

Quote from: "river1"http://www.roddingroundtable.com/members/veterans.html

is a list of RRTer who have served to protect our way of life. any of the newer members vets? speak up so we can get frank to update the list.

THANKS TO ALL THE VETERANS OF ALL CIVILIZED COUNTRIES.

later jim

You can add me to the list.
Dennis Hemingway, U.S. Navy, 1965-1969, DT3 (Dental Tech)
Viet Nam 1968-1969, Apollo 11 recovery vessel 1969, USS Hornet CVS-12.
Photo Guy: WWW.hotrodhotline.com
Dennis  8)

47 ragtop

Add me to the list. USN 68 to 71. Server aboard USS Orion AS 19. Dental
Tech 2nd class. Thanks