OBT

Started by GPster, November 02, 2004, 08:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

OBT, I see you're here, how's your wife? GPster

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "GPster"OBT, I see you're here, how's your wife? GPster

Thanks for asking.  Marcia is still in ICU, she took a down turn Saturday but is again improving.
This is day 18 ( Thank God for insurance, I'm sure we're over a half of mil) she is responsive but can't talk yet because of the respirator.  When I said something she didn't like, she stuck out her tongue, a good sign.  I'm back at work when I can, they miss me and I still need to pay the bills.
Thanks to everyone for your support.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

slocrow

We miss you too but you're on your own with them bills. Good luck and prayers for you and Marcia........
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"
Quote from: "GPster"OBT, I see you're here, how's your wife? GPster

Thanks for asking.  Marcia is still in ICU, she took a down turn Saturday but is again improving.
This is day 18 ( Thank God for insurance, I'm sure we're over a half of mil) she is responsive but can't talk yet because of the respirator.  When I said something she didn't like, she stuck out her tongue, a good sign.  I'm back at work when I can, they miss me and I still need to pay the bills.
Thanks to everyone for your support.

Wow, what a long hard road you've been on. hope she continues to improve.  :lol: I like her spirit, I'd stick my tongue out at you too!!  :twisted:
Debb

Fat Cat

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"I like her spirit, I'd stick my tongue out at you too!!  :twisted:
Debb

Yea but you would be looking to get fed.  :D

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"I like her spirit, I'd stick my tongue out at you too!!  :twisted:
Debb

Yea but you would be looking to get fed.  :D

LOL good one fart cat!  Oh and that reminds me, I was going to tell Phill something. When he asked about calling me LLx2 I was going to tell him, only if George keeps "enlarging" my plate of food!!!!!  :shock:
Debb

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"
Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Debb

Sexy cat!  
??
:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  That is NOT what I typed!!!! LMAO