OBT Reporting in

Started by Ohio Blue Tip, October 29, 2004, 01:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohio Blue Tip

Been absent on the RRT lately, so I'm checking in.
My wife Marcia of 37 years has been in the hospital the last 2 weeks in critical condition.  She has pneumonia an infection in her blood as well as a heart attack.  I've only worked a couple days in the last two weeks and haven't been on the board.  She is doing much better today and we may have turned the corner on getting her will.  I have had lot's support from all our friends and it's been a lot of help.  Just wanted to let my friends on the board know what's going on.
Be talking at ya soon. :cry:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Bruce Dorsi

Best wishes to Marcia for a complete and SPEEDY recovery!!

May all your news be GOOD news, Ken!

You both are in my thoughts!

~~~~Bruce
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

purplepickup

I'm glad I stopped by the house on my way to the cabin and saw your post.   I've talked to Charlie and he has kept me somewhat updated.   I'm glad to hear things are looking up.  You're both in my thoughts and prayers.

George
George

n.c.rodder

Ken,
Haven't talked to Jerry in a couple of weeks - Didn't know Marcia was that sick!! You need anything, let us know!

Your bud up north,
Mike
Till we meet - On the street

Bob K

Hang in there Kenny, the best to you and Marcia, Maggie and I are keeping you in our prayers.

B  :D  B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "n.c.rodder"Ken,
Haven't talked to Jerry in a couple of weeks - Didn't know Marcia was that sick!! You need anything, let us know!

Your bud up north,
Mike

Mike, I didn't see you was on board.  Welcome, about time some of you cedar savages stoped in! :D
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

phat46

Ken, sorry to hear about your wife's illness, but happy to hear she's doing better.  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for y'all, good luck!

Fat Cat

Sorry to hear about your wife's misfortunes, Ken. If there is anything we can do just let us know. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

HotRodLadyCrusr

My thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.  Ditto regarding if there is anything I can do.

Will you PM me your snail mail address please
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Our thoughts are with you Ken, hope she gets well soon, you need a keeper.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife as well....Hope she is well soon,as Frank said...you definately need supervision!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"My thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.  Ditto regarding if there is anything I can do.

Will you PM me your snail mail address please

Yeah PM me too!!!!!!!!!  
Sorry to hear this news also Ken, glad you've been able to stay with her alot!  That helps  :wink:  Hope she will be making a full recovery soon!
Your both in our prayers
Debb

Crosley.In.AZ

Hang in there.  Janice and I hope for the best.

It can be tough to function with this stuff happening around a person.

I've got some close friends not doing well at the moment
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

n.c.rodder

Oh I've been lurking for a couple of months - Finally decided to take the plunge & jump on board!

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

phat rat

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Been absent on the RRT lately, so I'm checking in.
My wife Marcia of 37 years has been in the hospital the last 2 weeks in critical condition.  She has pneumonia an infection in her blood as well as a heart attack.  I've only worked a couple days in the last two weeks and haven't been on the board.  She is doing much better today and we may have turned the corner on getting her will.  I have had lot's support from all our friends and it's been a lot of help.  Just wanted to let my friends on the board know what's going on.
Be talking at ya soon. :cry:

Kenny, Charleys been keeping me informed and Carols and my thoughts and prayers are with the two of you.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.