chat

Started by enjenjo, October 17, 2004, 08:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

I am dealing in  a household with one 3 year old grand daughter and two 3 year old dogs and one acts-like 3 year old wife. I was asleep at 3 minutes after nine. Just checking in to see if the next BBQBD (barbeque build day) has been decided on yet? Walked through the Car Show up the street yesterday. The only thing yere that was simple enough to interest me was a 1/4 midget on display and he wouldn't lift the hood up. The closest my pick-up got was the the driveway in front of the fence ( I want to get it near a hose outlet to use my new pressure washer on it and not kill the grass). I could have polished my new battery and battery case but no one seemed interested. I couldn't have typed this much last night but it still doesn't make any sense. GPster

enjenjo

You were missed Joe. We did have a couple different people there, DRD57 for one.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"You were missed Joe. We did have a couple different people there, DRD57 for one.

yeah Joe, missed you  :cry:

HotRodLadyCrusr

I was busy scrapbooking 23 pages, so far, of RRT photos last nite.  Sorry I missed the fun.   :shock:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I was busy scrapbooking 23 pages, so far, of RRT photos last nite.  Sorry I missed the fun.   :shock:

YOu go girl,  talk about a guilt trip  :cry: !!!
Debb

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I was busy scrapbooking 23 pages, so far, of RRT photos last nite.  Sorry I missed the fun.   :shock:

Is that why you did not answer your phone last night?  :lol:

HotRodLadyCrusr

No guilt intended sweetie.  BUT, I'm sure your going to be able to help in the future.  I'm composing a note to post tonight and I'm hoping to get alot of members involved.  This scrapbook will travel in the BBQ from show to show so that members can see what other members look like from other parts of the country.  It's turning out really cool so far but I'm running outta macho, car related ideas.  I might have to break out the pinks and purple papers and doodas   :shock:  :wink:

and no Frank I didn't hear the phone... and there was no message left on voice mail from you.  Was it important?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"and no Frank I didn't hear the phone... and there was no message left on voice mail from you.  Was it important?

It might be. It depends on your definition of important. I did not leave  voice mail. I will call you in the next couple of days. No later than Friday.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"and no Frank I didn't hear the phone... and there was no message left on voice mail from you.  Was it important?

It might be. It depends on your definition of important. I did not leave  voice mail. I will call you in the next couple of days. No later than Friday.

well, if its what I think it is it's IMPORTANT!!!! and you better learn that real quick, lol  :wink:  :wink:
Debb

GPster

well, if its what I think it is it's IMPORTANT!!!! and you better learn that real quick, lol  :wink:  :wink:
Debb[/quote]         Sounds like something from page one of the "Married Woman's Handbook". I have learned to live by that for 37 years come Thursday (actually 38 years as we got married on the anniiversary of our meeting). Maybe it's about some up-coming nuptuals and he doesn't want us all to have that to talk about. GPster

Crosley.In.AZ

it was a good chat.  

Debb had many plates of food at hand if I remember correctly.....  :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"it was a good chat.  

Debb had many plates of food at hand if I remember correctly.....  :shock:

Yeah, but she wouldn't share :cry:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "GPster"well, if its what I think it is it's IMPORTANT!!!! and you better learn that real quick, lol  :wink:  :wink:
Debb
Sounds like something from page one of the "Married Woman's Handbook". I have learned to live by that for 37 years come Thursday (actually 38 years as we got married on the anniiversary of our meeting). Maybe it's about some up-coming nuptuals and he doesn't want us all to have that to talk about. GPster[/quote]

COOL JOE!!!! Congrats to you and the lovey Linda!!!  :wink:  :wink:
our 30th will be in 14 days!!  One month from the cookout  :P

Tony, I have no idea what your talking about  :roll:   Food, what food, LOL

OlBuzzard

Well, folks, we've got you beat!  19 happy years--and 19 out of 29 ain't bad!