Question of the day.

Started by kb426, July 12, 2024, 12:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

If you could have any car in your dive way, what would it be and why? Thank you.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

1937 Cord Beverly sedan. The  most beautiful four door car ever built, and one I have lusted over for about 65 years.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

idrivejunk

Matt

Bruce Dorsi

2005 or 2006 Ford GT, preferably in red or blue.

Prices seem to be dropping from their peak.

I always liked the original GT40's from the '60's.

I have to chuckle thinking about how I could get in & out of one, now.  :(
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Crosley.In.AZ

Probably a new Corvette. Mid engine design.

I have a cousin that has owned several Corvettes over the years. She is in her late 50s.  Just bought a new Corvette  couple months ago.  She attended a drivers ed course for new Corvette owners , that is located in Nevada .  About $1,000.00 for 2 day course.

Her comment to me was : Launch Control is Bad A **
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

chimp koose

my model T finished and in the driveway. I have precious little time for it now as we are caring for my 6 yr old autistic grandson . The only other one would be to have MY old 65 fastback mustang in the driveway.

jaybee

1969 or 1970 Mustang Boss 302, preferably in yellow. the 69-70 Sportsroof is my favorite Mustang body style ever. I think of the Boss cars as being in yellow, can't tell you why. It's an early Mustang everyone from muscle car fans to sports car fans can respect. While it doesn't have the raw power and torque of the big block cars, it has outstanding balance and handling for a pony car of the era.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)