Electric vehicles

Started by phat46, July 12, 2021, 05:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idrivejunk

Uh-oh, I have input. :) Might be short or long, let's find out together:

You guys work out the technical stuff, I'll just uh... ask-

How come the EVs can't have a pair of drop-down pedals on the passenger side that can be pumped to contribute to a flow of electricity if the grid is dark?

What if there were little pairs at the rear seat too, and some sticks you could use with your hands instead when legs get tired or for those who can't?

Hows come there can't be a treadmill or bicycle-like thing in the garage that you train your dogs or kids or selves to run on?

All thats needed is motion, to be amplified. Or...

Would a solar panel as a windshield shade in AZ extend one's range enough for a free ride to work once a week when its 100° out?

Well theres that. But people are made with the ability to work work work well into our old age and young 'uns can run run run. Heck, if we stop, we croak.

Why should we not explore options like that? The broad assumption is that energy we make from food is nowhere near enough. Of course not, but can we be given an option to help ourselves rather than blindly supporting wild infrastructure swings that line select pockets?

Harrumph. Back to my newspaper.

Matt

Mikej

Tesla had a plan to replace the complete battery pack in under 5 minutes but it must not have worked out. Grant the 2013 volt was old tech but it proved a lot of faults with electric cars. I will not be be buying another anytime soon.