2021: What are you doing today

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 01, 2021, 11:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

The Gallery where I show my automotive art recently rearrange the space. It was looking like a garage sale inside. Each artist was given a specific are to place their pieces. I was relegated  to dark back corner, cut off from the rest of the gallery. I contemplated leaving and had taken half my stuff home. I came in to work a couple weeks ago and they had installed track lighting and removed the barriers to that corner. Now it's a highlight of the gallery. Here's my space now, I'm taking advantage of it!

kb426

TEAM SMART

58 Yeoman

Looks great. Good that you waited.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

idrivejunk

Matt

WZ JUNK

We just returned from a quick trip to Sirstude's area.  We spent 3 nights at the Old Faithful Inn in Yellowstone and then some days in the Bitterroot and Sawthooth Mountains of Idaho, retracing the trail of Lewis and Clark.  We had a taste of Winter weather but the trip went well and we saw some amazing scenery. The good news is that there are still lots of rust free old cars in the west.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Crosley.In.AZ

Sunday morning. I am up a bit early today. Awake at 3:30am, up & going by 4am.

Researching laptops online again.

It is 70*F here, that is 15 degrees warmer than 2 days ago. It was 52*F here wednesday. I actually had some heat on in this Toyhauler. They are not insulated well
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

416Ford

I spent Saturday night getting ready for the winter by going hunting. The weather has been so warm I have not gone out yet. I had two buck in the back yard Saturday morning but did not get a shoot. Saturday night an 8 point came in to close for his liking.
Sundays temp climb back up to 60 so I had to take the deer into the processors and put it in his freezer.
Now we can get back to car stuff.  ;D
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: 416Ford on October 18, 2021, 08:11:06 AM
I had two buck in the back yard Saturday morning and but did not get a shot.

I use a net.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

416Ford

I think the net would work in your case, mine was a bit bigger and may not have wanted to walk into a freezer.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

phat46

416Ford, that's a nice buck, the rack looks nearly identical to one hanging on my livingroom wall! Was that a crossbow?

416Ford

Yes, it was a cross bow. I had never used one before. My shoulder has been bothering me so a friend at work said I could try his.
Nice little Excalibur.
I have his big brother rack sitting outside from last year. That's about as big as they get by me. To many people/homes.

phat46

Quote from: 416Ford on October 19, 2021, 07:56:59 AM
Yes, it was a cross bow. I had never used one before. My shoulder has been bothering me so a friend at work said I could try his.
Nice little Excalibur.
I have his big brother rack sitting outside from last year. That's about as big as they get by me. To many people/homes.

My camp is in the western end of the U.P., near Iron River. The bucks, and deer in general, have been tough to get the last few years. I was up there in Sept. and there was good sign, but also a lot of wolf tracks. Our camp has not gotten a buck the last two seasons...

chimp koose

final inspection on my drag roadster chassis tonight . Did all the updates , so expecting a 7.50 tag for it .

chimp koose

Got the 7.50 tag inspection passed  :). Now to redo the tin , paint the frame and get it sold ;D .

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.