1st day out

Started by Bob K, October 02, 2004, 06:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob K

Hi from beautiful downtown Sioux Falls SD, first day out,made only 500 miles but we are taking our time. No trauma, bright sunny day,chilly, Great day for crusing.

Later

Bob & Dan
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

phat rat

Quote from: "Faat Rod"Hi from beautiful downtown Sioux Falls SD, first day out,made only 500 miles but we are taking our time. No trauma, bright sunny day,chilly, Great day for crusing.

Later

Bob & Dan

Glad too hear everythings going fine. Keep us updated OK. That includes letting the cat out of the bag afterwards also.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Crosley.In.AZ

Kool, keep us updated when you can.......
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

500 miles is a nice day - not like the marathon days you whipped us into last year to B-Ville. Take lots of pictures so we get to enjoy the trip later.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Faat Rod"Hi from beautiful downtown Sioux Falls SD, first day out,made only 500 miles but we are taking our time. No trauma, bright sunny day,chilly, Great day for crusing.

Later

Bob & Dan

Hey if you are by me and need any help just call.  

Have fun and good luck,

Sum

Bob K

Quote from: "Crosley"Kool, keep us updated when you can.......

Tony:  PM me your phone and  cel #'s, when we get to PHX on our way back  I'll try to call you.

Bob &  Dano
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?