Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it.

Started by Bob K, September 30, 2004, 10:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Quote from: "Faat Rod"
Quote from: "OFOF".....and No we are not gonna talk about the Jeans thing.

Later

Bob and Dan
Now if you don't tell us, you know we're all going to make up stories....like the phaarrtt that really wasn't :shock:
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm thinking more along the lines of he sucked in his stomach for whatever reason.... deep breath or something, and his pants dropped to his knees.  :shock:

and to take the story to the next level....... everyone around saw he had on pink panties.  :lol:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Quoteeveryone around saw he had on pink panties

Or worse, no panties :shock:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Charlie Chops 1940

Thanks for the mileage report Roberto. Sounds like you're getting the bugs worked out of the car.

Just ignore all those other uncouth sort who hang out around here with nothing worthwhile to do or contribute.....
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat rat

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Thanks for the mileage report Roberto. Sounds like you're getting the bugs worked out of the car.

Just ignore all those other uncouth sort who hang out around here with nothing worthwhile to do or contribute.....

Uncouth sorts!!!!!! Nothing to do! That kind of remark from a retired guy!
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

slocrow

Quote from: all those other uncouth sort .....[/quote

Hey, I'm not uncouth. I've been circumvented..........Your just upset we got to him before you, Nah,Nah.......
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quoteeveryone around saw he had on pink panties

Or worse, no panties :shock:

:shock:  :shock:  Geez, what happened to this thread  :roll: LOL  Next thing you know he will be cruisin around neked, thinking he's mowing the grass or something  :wink:  

well, good luck to bob and don !!
Debb

HotRodLadyCrusr

I think Sam posted something about that on the HAMB....Bob seen riding around nakeed on his riding lawn mower.  Dan had Bob's pink panties on his head while he was dancing around the yard trying not to get run over by Bob..  DRD was BBQing with only an apron on while Sam was taking video.  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

purplepickup

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr":shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Bob had better be careful.  Wearing pink thongs doesn't exactly get him any EgoRama points....unless he's driving with them on his head with the top down....and they're from the Hooters in the last town :shock: That's worth about 25 points I think.  In the midwest that would be worth 50 points but California has a different point system.

I've been following LoudPedal's thread on the HAMB and it brings back memories of being on the road.  These guys are having way too much fun.  8)

I'm gonna go out in the shop, pop a cool drink, start the car, crank up some Bob Seeger, and make it go VROOOM!!
I'ts gonna be a long winter.
George

Charlie Chops 1940

Yeah, that's a good thread too. Gotta like that coupe of his no matter what yer orientation.

I suspect that reports of excess fun will be forthcoming for some time. I'm jealous!

I did that tonight too - only with a little Shirley Bassey.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

HotRodLadyCrusr

We should all be thinking about sending in our "applications" next year.  It'd be cool if a few more from here in the midwest did it next year together.  I, for one, am entering next year and I believe my Dad is considering it.

Bob K

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"We should all be thinking about sending in our "applications" next year.  It'd be cool if a few more from here in the midwest did it next year together.  I, for one, am entering next year and I believe my Dad is considering it.

Day Two, heading down the coast to the Hearst Castle. Got the car pinstriped yesterday. will try to get LP to post some pics on the HAMB.

Gotta go, the parade is leaving

Bob
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

river1

Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Bob K

Quote from: "river1"bob
you have a PM
later jim

Got it Jim, I'll call you Wed. afternoon.

Bob
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Faat Rod"
Quote from: "river1"bob
you have a PM
later jim

Got it Jim, I'll call you Wed. afternoon.

Bob

Wow , a date.  :wink:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)