RRT stickers

Started by enjenjo, August 31, 2018, 10:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Fatcat is getting ready to move, and while cleaning out his house he came across a box of RRT window stickers. They are about 2" diameter, and fit on the inside of the window. If you want one or more, send me a private message with your address on it, and the number of stickers you want. I will mail them out to you. Don't be shy, I have plenty. This goes for you lurkers too. :D
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

Quote from: "enjenjo"Fatcat is getting ready to move, and while cleaning out his house he came across a box of RRT window stickers. They are about 2" diameter, and fit on the inside of the window. If you want one or more, send me a private message with your address on it, and the number of stickers you want. I will mail them out to you. Don't be shy, I have plenty. This goes for you lurkers too. :D

Still have one in the window of my '46, and yesterday, while exploring in my dresser drawers came upon my RRT  T shirt, in pristine condition! 😀

chimp koose

kb426

Click on the posters name. A menu will appear. One of which is send a private message. That opens a new screen where you compose and then click send.
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

enjenjo

The stickers have been sent to every one who messaged me. Plenty more left for others.

58 Yeoman

Thanks Frank...mine came today.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

sirstude

Thanks Frank, mine also arrived today.  Just got home from a rod run in Butte and there they were.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

idrivejunk

+me, thank you sirs. 8)  They are pretty cool considering they are on fire. :lol:
Matt

kb426

Received mine also. Back to work. :)
TEAM SMART

416Ford

You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

lofat46

Quote from: "enjenjo"The stickers have been sent to every one who messaged me. Plenty more left for others.

Got home from Kalamazoo yesterday and they were in the mailbox. Thanks!

UGLY OLDS

ME TOO   :!:  ^^^^^    Thank You ...Missed You at the Zoo....Don't worry...I made sure nobody said nothin' bad about you....Mostly...Sorta..Kinda.... :roll:  :roll:  :lol:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

enjenjo

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"ME TOO   :!:  ^^^^^    Thank You ...Missed You at the Zoo....Don't worry...I made sure nobody said nothin' bad about you....Mostly...Sorta..Kinda.... :roll:  :roll:  :lol:

Bob... :wink:

That's what I like about you Bob, nothing :roll:  And I mean that in the nicest possible way. You are dependable, I can always depend on you to disappoint me.

34ford

I got mine too.  Thanks