George carnut McDowell

Started by t-vicky, August 11, 2018, 05:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

416Ford

Sorry to hear that. I too enjoyed his post and his great photos. Stay strong t-vicky, we wish you and all those he touch our condolences.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

rumrumm

My condolences to his family and friends.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

purplepickup

Very sad. George touched many lives through his love of our hobby.
George

chimp koose

so sorry to hear this news . George was a great member of this board and had a way of saying things in a gentlemanly but matter of fact way . I enjoyed his posts and I believe it was his site that led me to this one so many years ago . Godspeed George , and my condolences to all who knew him .

Mikej

Rrumbler

I'm sorry to hear this.  I only knew him from this site, but enjoyed his posts and the info he shared. He will be missed.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Crosley.In.AZ

I was chatting with a fellow car guy this past week.  I mentioned George's death  and how  he was known  by carnut with the web site... Turns out he knows the web site and who carnut ( George) is.   Said he also got some econoline disc brake information thru George..  which I think T-Vickey is the guy with that  brake  info.

The Internet makes the world smaller each day it seems
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Charlie Chops 1940

Godspeed George. Thanks for the memories.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

jaybee

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Cword

Sorry to hear this, Rest Easy George
--

Arnold

George..Thank You for your time here! AND EYE CANDY :D   Wow..you took some serious time to share with us.
 Hope everything is pretty good up there! We will ALL get to do this again..