Anyone for Breakfast on Saturday at IDIDIT'S?

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, September 29, 2004, 03:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

I know there are a few of us that will be stopping by at Ididit's open house on Saturday on the way to Debb and Rob's place.  Anyone want to meet at a certain time there and have breakfast together?
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

George

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I know there are a few of us that will be stopping by at Ididit's open house on Saturday on the way to Debb and Rob's place.  Anyone want to meet at a certain time there and have breakfast together?

They are having a pancake breakfast there at least i took it as being there from the flyer. Looks like rain for saturday . If thats the case im not going to make it. :( I got an update on my dad today also. His kidneys are only working at 15 per cent and I really dont have a time frame but he isnt going to make it too long. Im gonna have to be around the area and on call a lot for a while. At least the doc says that he wont be in any pain he will just get weaker untill one night or after noon he goes to bed or takes a nap and that wil be it. Ive been kinda preparing for this but it still sucks..
If I dont make Ididit all of you have fun at Debs..
Dave

1FATGMC

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I know there are a few of us that will be stopping by at Ididit's open house on Saturday on the way to Debb and Rob's place.  Anyone want to meet at a certain time there and have breakfast together?

Sure, when you be by to pick me up  :D .

c ya, Sum

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "N8DC"

They are having a pancake breakfast there at least i took it as being there from the flyer. Looks like rain for saturday . If thats the case im not going to make it. :( I got an update on my dad today also. His kidneys are only working at 15 per cent and I really dont have a time frame but he isnt going to make it too long. Im gonna have to be around the area and on call a lot for a while. At least the doc says that he wont be in any pain he will just get weaker untill one night or after noon he goes to bed or takes a nap and that wil be it. Ive been kinda preparing for this but it still sucks..
Dave

Dave, sorry to hear about your dad, your right, you can't prepare...you may think you are or can, but it doesn't really work that way  :cry:  
hang in there, we will put him in our prayers
Debb

phat rat

Dave

Dave, sorry to hear about your dad. On a lighter note have you seen the latest issue of Rodders Digest? It has a pic of your cpe's left headlight, saying it's a nice out of the ordinary touch.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "purplepickup"Sure....what time?....9am?

9AM sounds good.

Dave, I'm very sorry to hear about your Dad.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "purplepickup"Sure....what time?....9am?

I'll try to meet you at Ididit's at 9:00.  May have to leave about 5:00, love those fall mornings.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Ohio Blue Tip

c ya, Sum[/quote]

If you would have just told me sooner, I would have picked ya up!  :lol:
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

Dave

Dave, sorry to hear about your dad. On a lighter note have you seen the latest issue of Rodders Digest? It has a pic of your cpe's left headlight, saying it's a nice out of the ordinary touch.

Geeze im headed to the book store... send me your copy ill sign it and sent it back LOL...
Dave
ps:really ill have to get a copy...

Dave

Quote from: "phat rat"

Dave

Ok id better ask.. what month? october nov ? Id hate to buy the book store out and get the wrong issue  :lol:
Dave

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "1FATGMC"

c ya, Sum

Would you ride topless with me in the cold and rain?  :wink:

FYI: if it really is raining in the morning, we will probley sleep in and go directly to Debb's instead of stopping at IDIDIT on the way.  (Maybe we'll hit a couple of scrapbook stores ont he way  :shock:  )  In any event, we'll see everyone tomorrow.

Ohio Blue Tip

FYI: if it really is raining in the morning, we will probley sleep in and go directly to Debb's instead of stopping at IDIDIT on the way.  (Maybe we'll hit a couple of scrapbook stores ont he way  :shock:  )  In any event, we'll see everyone tomorrow.[/quote]

Your not going to let a little rain stop you, are ya?
Be at Ididit's at 9:00, rain or shine.  My story!  :lol:
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

purplepickup

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"(Maybe we'll hit a couple of scrapbook stores on the way  :shock:  )
I'm sure Rudy is anxious to pick up some crapbook supplies. :|
George