Louisville 2018

Started by 348tripower, July 21, 2018, 07:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

Who's going?  I am leaving Tuesday the 31st.  I will be there with the wagon.
Today's news is the upholsterer is coming to finish the interior. I hope.  :shock:
I may have update photos tomorrow.  I have a big back log of work in the shop but it will be there when I return. :)
Don Colliau

moose

I plan to be there with the resurrected 36! Thursday till Sunday. Will look you up in the usual spot!

Ohio Blue Tip

YA, YA, we be coming Wed to Sun.
Don, can I sit in your shade and drink some beer?   I'll bring a few!
Thanks.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

348tripower

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"YA, YA, we be coming Wed to Sun.
Don, can I sit in your shade and drink some beer?   I'll bring a few!
Thanks.

You know you and everybody else are always welcome to hang with the Princess and I .    :D
Don Colliau

Charlie Chops 1940

I'll be selling in the swap meet. Stop by for a cold water or maybe even an adult beverage.
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

papastoyss

We will be there, red '40 Ford coupe
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

416Ford

I can not commit to a vehicle yet or even if I will be there. Engine is still on the stand, and the 9" pig is in the back of the daily driver waiting to be drop off for a go threw.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

Okiedokie

I will be there in my black 40 coupe.

57larry

I'll be there as always Wed thru Sun in my 40 Ford

416Ford

Well here we are at the nationals with one of our own on the floor of the the expo center. In not going to give it away but Vickie and I are proud members of the Don's Hotrod Shop fan club.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "416Ford"Well here we are at the nationals with one of our own on the floor of the the expo center. In not going to give it away but Vickie and I are proud members of the Don's Hotrod Shop fan club.

Are you guys like the people in the pictures that "fanned" the Pharaoh as he rode by   :?:  :?:   Swish ---Swish--Swish.. :roll:
 FAN FASTER  :!:  It's getting hot in here  :!:  :!:  :!:  :?  :lol:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

416Ford

Working in the garage on Saturday and Vickie is glancing at the new Streetscene and LOOKY there, the rod shop picture is in the mag and my car is NOT in the picture. Boy was I relieved.

Oh yea and our own 348tripower Don made the mag.   );b(  :b-d:  :b-d:

UGLY OLDS

^^^^^^^^     );b(  );b(  );b(  );b(  );b(  );b(  );b(  );b(  );b(  );b(  );b(  );b(  );b(  );b(  8)

(Even though he always picks on me.....) :roll:

Bob..... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****