Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Filled up in Wauseon today for $2.39.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Still seeing 3.15 to 3.18 a gallon for gasoline in my area.. 1 station at the car wash  is at 3.26 a gallon
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 3.08 a gallon this morning in Phx ....  funny how you feel like  you are gettin a deal.   :-}
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Prices i see in Phx are still at 3.08 to 3.10 for gasoline.

Out here near my house:  3.12 to 3.16 for gasoline.  

Diesel is all over in price. Less than and higher than gasoline depending on the station.
Tony

Bruce Dorsi

I just drove through NJ, NY, MA, & VT the past few days.

Prices for regular 87 (10% ethanol) seemed pretty consistent in the $2.83-$2.85 range.

Same gas in southern Quebec province was 1.272$ Canadian per liter = approx. $ 3.65 US per (our) gallon factoring current exchange rate.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 3.14 a gallon tuesday morning near the house.. It is just wacky:  Weeks  after the price increased north of 3 dollars a gallon, the delivery shortages disappeared.

nothing to see here folks.   :shock:
Tony

lofat46

It's $2.93 today but our "wonderful" legislators in Illinois passed a bill this week to double the fuel tax from .19 to .38 per gallon. The bill will also allow a one penny increase each year starting in 2021 AND it allows certain counties and municipalities to impose their own fuel tax ranging from 3 to 8 cents a gallon. A driver going 15,000 miles a year would pay about $95.00 a year more.  On top of that, starting January 1, 2020 registration fees for license plates increase by $50.00 a year. Electric cars registration goes from $25.00 every two years to $251.00 per year.

Bruce Dorsi

Regular gas has dropped 10 cents in my area since last week.

Heard on the radio yesterday that prices will continue to drop thru the summer.  ...We'll see.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 3:06 a gallon for gasoline in phx this morning. :shock: .... Still 3:12 to 3:18 near my house. Thursday morning , although it is my friday today
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline prices about the same still..

I watched a news blip on local TV..  Tells us about AZ is average of 3.09 a gallon , National Average is about 2.80 a gallon...

Instead of further coverage for Arizona, They move  to a piece about the gasoline prices in Calliefornia.  I dont really give a rats patootie about anything in Callifornia.  I am curious why Arizona is so much higher than other states.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Something must have froze over.  :lol:

Paid 3.02 a gallon this morning in Phoenix. Diesel was at 3.09 a gallon.
Tony

phat46

We dropped quite a bit locally, we were at $3:00 a gallon a couple weeks ago, now around $2.64.

Crosley.In.AZ

Below 3 dollar a gallon.

Station in Phx I  ride pass:  2.98 a gallon this morning.  Of course the Goldwing did not need gasoline.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Same station the gasoline was 2.98 on friday... It was 2.94 this monday morning.  Goldwing was thirsty

Over the weekend , around our homestead , we saw 1 station at 2.99-9 , all others were low 3 dollar prices.  

Diesel fuel near the house is at 3.10 a gallon
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Crosley"Same station the gasoline was 2.98 on friday... It was 2.94 this monday morning.  Goldwing was thirsty

Over the weekend , around our homestead , we saw 1 station at 2.99-9 , all others were low 3 dollar prices.  

Diesel fuel near the house is at 3.10 a gallon

On the way to work this tuesday morning...  Stoppped at the USPS office about 4 miles from the house.  Many local stations with 2.99-9 gasoline.  

I did not ride thru Phx this morning on the ride to work. Wednesday I will see what the price for gasoline in Phx is..  Goldwing will be thirsty. I hope the price is down a few more pennies.

:idea:
Tony