Local Gasoline Prices - 2016

Started by Rrumbler, January 16, 2016, 09:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WZ JUNK

I saw $4.29 last month up in the Sierra Nevada mountains of east California last month.  I was glad that I did not need gas at the time.  Later I paid $3 something a gallon and I felt like I was being robbed.  $1.79 a  gallon here today.   It seems, when we travel, the cheapest gas is the stuff I fill the tank with before we leave

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

phat46

Quote from: "Canuck"Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, today's price is 99.9 (Cdn) per litre.

That works out to $ 2.84 (US) per gallon (US).

Don't you wish you were here    :roll:

Canuck
We're at $2.39 here, on the border with Ontario. I was over the bridge (border) last week and it was about .92 a liter then. It's no wonder we don't see too many Candians over here for gas like we used to. The Canadian dollar is worth about $.70 here and it's $7 to cross the border over the bridge, plus at least a half hour wait to each way, not worth it. We used to see as many Canadian cars at the gas stations as we saw domestic, but the weak Canadian dollar has put an end to cross border shopping, and it has had a big effect on the local economy, we basically have 50,000 less potential customers now!

Rrumbler

My, my, I have been negligent in communicating.  It is about $2.50 here lately, think I payed $2.54 a couple of weeks ago; not driving much of late.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Crosley.In.AZ

paid 1.85 a gallon in Phx last friday Aug 5th
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Back up to 2 dollar a gallon here near the house.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

prices have moved up slightly.  paid 2.04 a gallon this morning.

In Phoenix AZ. near 7 ave & McDowell rd area
Tony

Rrumbler

I paid $2.49 the other day for the brand name stuff, little higher for some, less for others.

Crosley.In.AZ

paid 2.06 a gallon , local to me sttion.

oddly though:  the diesel was priced the same as regular gasoline. Not seen that in years.  As I recall there was always a spread of the prices. North or south of each other.

I kinda watch diesel prices ...  my plan is  buying a diesel truck in 2017.
Tony

kb426

I paid $1.88 in Goodland yesterday. It's $2.19 in my town.
TEAM SMART

river1

Paid $1.989 today before grocery discount of $.40. this store is almost always among the lowest in the area

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

enjenjo

On my trip out to Vegas, I never paid more than $1.99 a gallon until AZ, there it cost me $2.29. The cheapest was in OK, $1.66. On the way back it averaged about $2.10. I did not fuel in AZ coming back. $2.19 in Vegas at Costco, $3.49 south of Bakersfield in CA.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rrumbler

Still at about $2.50 plus or minus a bit.

Bruce Dorsi

Most Regular gas in my part of NJ runs $1.86 to $1.99.

However the politicians are voting this week to INCREASE the gas tax by 23 cents per gallon, so those numbers may jump by the end of the week.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"Most Regular gas in my part of NJ runs $1.86 to $1.99.

However the politicians are voting this week to INCREASE the gas tax by 23 cents per gallon, so those numbers may jump by the end of the week.

Sounds like you need new politicians .....
We have some here in Ill. that we will be happy to send your way .. :idea:  :twisted:

We just got a notice that we will soon be voting for an amendment to block lawmakers from using transportation funds for anything other than their stated purpose.   :shock:  :? .....  Ahhh...DUH.. :roll:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****