Tool box

Started by enjenjo, January 08, 2016, 07:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

sirstude

I agree, but then I need enough shop to hold it and have some room to work.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

WZ JUNK

A local factory liquidated just prior to Christmas.  They rebuilt jet engines.  I did not buy anything but lots of people got unbelievable bargains.  The auction was not advertised locally and was done over the internet in a 3 day auction.   A friend of mine bought three trailer loads of sliding drawer cabinets for less than a couple of them would cost new and most of the cabinets had tooling in them.  Another friend bought large granite tables made by Starett(sp) used for precision measuring.  He is using them as work tables in his shop.  It took a very large forklift to move them.  This is the former Rockedyne factory that built the rocket engines for the NASA moon flights.  Lots of neat stuff but it is all gone now.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

58 Yeoman

Too many stairs for me. After working for 40 years in a factory with a minimum of 3 floors has taken its' toll on my  knees.  BUT, if it had an elevator, that would be a whole different ball game. :D
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Charlie Chops 1940

If you had that the boss would make you write up work orders with budget
authorizations and all that crap!
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

UGLY OLDS

Where's the fridge & stereo located  :?:  
Super deep drawers or are there another set on the back side  :?

Wouldn't work for me ....Too tall for the Mrs to polish ... Besides, I forget what is in each drawer now  :lol:

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

idrivejunk

As tiny Elvis would say: "Man, thats huge!"

Huge by large is more like it. My only quandry would be which drawer to sleep in.
Matt

kb426

If you leave that with me, it will have some kind of a blown alky drivetrain to move it around the shop, carbon brakes and an efi controller. Oh, and some flake paint to make someone happy. :)
TEAM SMART

BFS57

Hello;
One would think that a Locomotive mechanic would need such a tool chest. It would also seem that one might need a Locomotive to move it!!!!!

Bruce

chimp koose

my tools would get lonely in there ! there would only be one wrench per drawer !