Hurricane

Started by OlBuzzard, September 16, 2004, 06:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OlBuzzard

I know 40Chevy lives in Mississippi north of where hurricane Ivan has come in.  There may be others on this site who will be in danger because of the storm as it goes inland.  I hope we can remember them in our prayers and thoughts.

an4itio

I sure feel for them and will have them in my prayers. I am in Florida, where we took a direct hit from Frances, two weeks later we are still cutting trees, picking up shingles and what is left of our screen rooms. Good news is all my family and friends are OK and my truck is OK
Dont DistUrbed Me Im DiStuRbEd EnOuGh!!

alchevy

I'm out of Ivan's way here in Vicksburg, MS in West Mississippi. We didn't even get a drop of rain out of it. The cotton farmers are glad of that. We have gotten some wind from it, but only forcasted to get 25-35mph winds here. West Central Mississippi has many folks camped out in motels, shelters, and camp grounds from Mississippi, Florida, South Louisiana, & South Alabama. I heard reports there were around 2 million folks that evacuated. Thanks for thinking about me.
AL
A street rod is a vehicle made before 1949 that is modified with modern stuff: bigger motors; newer trans; updated suspension, front & rear; a/c.
Following is a street rod plus definition: No known definition because it changes.

www.astreetrodder.com