Chrome plating

Started by ragtag, June 27, 2015, 05:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragtag

Its been a while since I've had any chrome plating done but now I'm looking for a good place in the Great Lakes area. Someone suggested B and R Custom Chrome. Does anyone know these guys?

enjenjo

I don't know them, but the plater I used to use had his chrome done there. He did the polishing, and had them do the plating. I was happy with his work. They also did plating for Ididit, may still be doing it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

bowtietillidie

We have found two Plater's in the great Lakes area That do OUTSTANDING work ...  We used booth on a thousand point Cameo pick up .... One is located in Grafton Ohio the other is located in mars Pa.  Sorry I don't have the names , as there are in the build book  along with the truck living with a new owner
BOWTIETILLIDIE

enjenjo

Quote from: "bowtietillidie"We have found two Plater's in the great Lakes area That do OUTSTANDING work ...  We used booth on a thousand point Cameo pick up .... One is located in Grafton Ohio the other is located in mars Pa.  Sorry I don't have the names , as there are in the build book  along with the truck living with a new owner

The one in Grafton Oh is Jon Wright's Custom Chrome Plating. They do over the top work, can fix any thing no matter how bad, and have a really long lead time. The shop is spotless clean.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

ragtag

Thanks guys. I appreciate the info.