Coldwater

Started by enjenjo, May 04, 2015, 05:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Any one else going to the Coldwater show and swap this weekend? I have a swap space.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

416Ford

Quote from: "enjenjo"Any one else going to the Coldwater show and swap this weekend? I have a swap space.

I was hoping to but the car is still broke. I will take a nice chrome grill for a 41 Ford RH side if you see one.

If may be raining all weekend also.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

348tripower

I was kicking it around then my body man decided he wants Pretzels from the Dexter bakery. So I will get some more work done on the wagon.  :D  We really aren't too far away from primer on this thing.
Don Colliau

GPster

Do any good? GPster

moose

Where was your space Frank? I did not see you on Sat.

enjenjo

Quote from: "moose"Where was your space Frank? I did not see you on Sat.

I didn't make it. I understand the weather was nice, but I got stuck here dealing with family problems. So, I lost my entry fee.

moose

Sat was warn but very damp... Hope the Family issues are not serious and taken care of. You gonna make it to Grand Rapids next Sunday?

enjenjo

Quote from: "moose"Sat was warn but very damp... Hope the Family issues are not serious and taken care of. You gonna make it to Grand Rapids next Sunday?

Family problem handled. Nothing serious, just had to be dealt with. I doubt I will make it. We are trying to get Josh moved into his house.

416Ford

Quote from: "moose"Sat was warn but very damp... Hope the Family issues are not serious and taken care of. You gonna make it to Grand Rapids next Sunday?

What is going on here on Sunday?
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

moose

Grand Rapids Ohio...sorry for the confusion
Toledo Area Street Rods Run to the Rapids car show