Harbor Freight 25% coupon January 1

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, December 14, 2014, 12:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

HF has a 25% discount on january 1 coming up.

I know many folks dislike HF for reasons.  Yet if you have your eye on something covered by this coupon , I would seek out a coupon.

I was at HF saturday and picked up a small flyer with the 25% coupon on it.

READ the disclaimers on the coupon.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

phat46

Quote from: "Crosley"HF has a 25% discount on january 1 coming up.

I know many folks dislike HF for reasons.  Yet if you have your eye on something covered by this coupon , I would seek out a coupon.

Good, I was just researching small utility pumps for our water system at deer camp and HF has one with great reviews that is perfect for the job. The 25% off coupon will help keep the camp kitty healty.

58 Yeoman

I'd  gotten an email from Eric Schmidt, the founder, and he had a 25% off coupon in the email.  It expired today, but not before I went there and bought the a/c vacuum pump that was on sale for $99.  I got it for $75.  I WILL get the old Ford A/C working next year.

BTW, the PO of the Ford had someone work on the a/c, and they took out the receiver/drier out and left it out.  I think I finally found a replacement at Old Air Products for around $130 (I don't have a core, so I had to add $40).
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

wayne petty

Quote from: "phat46"

Good, I was just researching small utility pumps for our water system at deer camp and HF has one with great reviews that is perfect for the job. The 25% off coupon will help keep the camp kitty healty.

hmm... makes one want to mount up a reverse osmosis filter system and accumulator to something easy to carry and hook up.. so you could have nice filtered RO water ... if the filter and the accumulator tank are EMPTY.. they are fairly light..  just an idea..

phat46

Quote from: "wayne petty"
Quote from: "phat46"

hmm... makes one want to mount up a reverse osmosis filter system and accumulator to something easy to carry and hook up.. so you could have nice filtered RO water ... if the filter and the accumulator tank are EMPTY.. they are fairly light..  just an idea..

Wayne our water system is not really used for drinking, just dishes, cooking and washing up. We use bottled water for drinking.  We have a HF well pump and tank connected to a 35 gallon tank that we fill from 5-6 gallon jugs. It's a pain to have to keep making a 25 mile round trip to fill the jugs every couple days so this year we got a 275 gallon tank that we plan to build a trailer for and the township will let us fill it at their DPW building. Then we'll park it next to the camp building and put the pump in it and simply pump water through a fitting in the wall to keep the 35 gallon tank topped up. We put a heater in the tank this year and it kept the water ice free in zero degree temps.

river1

Apparently home depot takes harbor freight coupons.

I read it on the internet so it must be true.

Your mileage may vary

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)