348 tripowers birthday

Started by Dave, September 05, 2004, 05:41:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Guess who is gonna be 53 on saturday 9/11 and it just happens to be kzoo weekend. Id make an educated guess that his wish list has a six pack of old mil light on it.Oh ya maybe some stp stikers for the new truck he is working on.
Oh ya that brings me to to my birthday. It just so happens its the same day and im 3 minutes older than he is. Some of you new members will have to ask the others to figure this one out. My list is easy (1) Thats one Alloway speedstar with the track nose body and frame and possibly a 502 and a quick change to go with it. Ill get my own wheels thank you. And possibly one bud 24 ouncer way cold for the bbq saturday nite...
TIA
Dave
I dont do the stripper thing so save your money 8)

Roadstar

Happy birthday guys(next weekend that is) . I'll check into the speedstar and if i have enough money left AFTER I buy you that beer I'll see what I can do.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Roadstar"Happy birthday guys(next weekend that is) . I'll check into the speedstar and if i have enough money left AFTER I buy you that beer I'll see what I can do.

Rudy, I'll buy the bottle if you will fill it with something :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

"I'm 3 minutes older" Man...That doctor must have been fast or Don had his foot up your * pushing you out :wink: Oh,by the way...Early happy birthday to you both!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

348tripower

Your spending way too much time on this site!

Quote from: "N8DC"Guess who is gonna be 53 on saturday 9/11 and it just happens to be kzoo weekend. Id make an educated guess that his wish list has a six pack of old mil light on it.Oh ya maybe some stp stikers for the new truck he is working on.
Oh ya that brings me to to my birthday. It just so happens its the same day and im 3 minutes older than he is. Some of you new members will have to ask the others to figure this one out. My list is easy (1) Thats one Alloway speedstar with the track nose body and frame and possibly a 502 and a quick change to go with it. Ill get my own wheels thank you. And possibly one bud 24 ouncer way cold for the bbq saturday nite...
TIA
Dave
I dont do the stripper thing so save your money 8)
Don Colliau

HotRodLadyCrusr

Happy Birthday to you both.  There'll be lots-o-birthday hugs and spanking to go around on Sat at Kzoo.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Happy Birthday to you both.  There'll be lots-o-birthday hugs and spanking to go around on Sat at Kzoo.

What are we spanking? My birthday is thursday :twisted:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.