Whats with the "warnings" on the RRT

Started by BFS57, May 11, 2014, 10:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BFS57

Hello;
I don't know about how this happened but I now get warnings about "can not modify header! about 4 x at the top of the forums page?

Bruce

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

BFS57

Quote from: "phat rat"I was wondering the same thing

Hello;
At first I thought it might be a virus or??? God knows how this kind of junk happens, I believe that it's like a game, some Computer "hobbiest" does this sort of thing so that you (anyone) has a hard time to set things back the way it was!??

Bruce

Digger

Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

phat46

Hmmm, not on mine....maybe you guys are in trouble... :lol:

Harry

This is over on the GMC motorhome forum....

AOL & Yahoo e-mail accountsYahoo and AOL have implemented something called DMARC, which causes problems for the GMCnet mailing list. Yahoo.com and AOL.com e-mail addresses will be rejected for new registrations. Existing users need to update their profile and use a different e-mail account.

Don't know if it has anything to do with this place.
DJ

unklian

No warnings here, running XP and Firefox.

BFS57

Quote from: "unklian"No warnings here, running XP and Firefox.

My email is net zero and the box I have is a windows vista so why in the heck do I get that????
To me it looks like somebody tried to make "adjustments" to the header area without proper clearance.
I have noticed a couple times before this that after my main sign in page to RRT that I am mysteriously taken to another web site!? If I "go back" and try again, I go to the RRT.
I'm sorry to say that this "problem" needs some "investigation" to find the cause and possibly find a "cure" that anyone having this could go to a link and make this little annoyting problem disapear!! Remember "COMPUTER HOBBIESTS"!!!

Bruce

enjenjo

We are aware of it. Our server made some changes, that's what is causing it. We are looking at the best options to fix it, and right now it looks like a software update is the answer. for the time being, we will live with it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.